Chapter 10

"Jun, I know I am only older than you by ten years but to someone of your age that is significant." Kichirou decided that he would go into teacher mode to try to get away from Jun as fast as he could.

"Someone of my age?" Jun asked slightly appalled. "What are you saying?"

"You are still naive." Jun grinned at Kichirou and watched as his eyes flickered down over his body.

"In which ways am I naïve?" Jun demanded, Kichirou's eyes watching every nuance on his face. Kichirou grimaced, Jun knew he had caught him in an question he didn't want to answer. Well, he wasn't getting out of it. "Ki-Chan?" Jun asked sweetly, grinning when Kichirou ran a hand through his hair. He scowled at Jun.

"You don't know how it is to live in the real world." Jun smiled, knowing Kichirou thought he had dodged an argument. Well, talking to Kichirou was like arguing with a rock...only if he could get it to talk.

"Real world? And what does that mean?"

"If you can't figure that out then that means you should go back to class." Jun slammed his hand against the wall behind Kichirou.

"Answer me, Kichirou." Jun's amethyst eyes sparkled in the sun, his earring glinting in the light. Kichirou sighed, getting rid of Jun was a lot harder than he thought.

"I have nothing to say to you, move. I need to get back to the classroom." Kichirou began to move away from Jun, his eyebrows furrowed and his lips stuck in a grimace. Before he got very far, Jun reached out and grabbed Kichirou by the collar of his shirt. He was going to pull Kichirou to him, but at the feeling of thick leather beneath his fingertips, he halted, startled.

"What the hell is this?" Jun growled, pulling down Kichirou's collar until he could see beneath it. Plain as day, there sat the omega collar, obviously an armor against Jun. Jun growled. "Are you really that frightened of me that you would wear a collar?"

Kichirou couldn't look Jun in his eyes, he just lightly peeled Jun's hand off off him and began to pick up all of the files he had dropped earlier. Jun couldn't move from where he stood, he was too shocked to move. He stood there watching Kichirou move away from him, a light fragrance the only trail he left.

Kichirou had the feeling that someone watching him, staring at him. It tinged, like someone had reached across space and gently flicked the fine hairs at the nape of his neck. It's like he had stepped on a grave and a ghost has come to haunt him. It was not a feeling he liked. That feeling sent shivers down his spine. WIthout turning, Kichirou knew that it was Jun staring at him as he taught the class, but he didn't turn around. It had been two days and yet, surprisingly, Jun had not come anywhere near Kichirou. It was almost terrifying though, to feel like a mouse trapped by a giant tiger.

As soon as the bell rang for the class to end, Kichirou ran as fast as he could to the teachers prep room. In that room, was Natsuki-sensei, staring at his computer, typing away. Kichirou sighed in relief that there was no one else in the room. But on the other hand, he was still weary of Natsuki-sensei every since his heat randomly appeared that time. Sighing again, Kichirou sat down, and quietly began to work on his projects. Soon, without even realizing it, the bell for the day's end rang, startling Kichirou so much he dropped his pen.

When he glanced up, Natsuki-sensei was still beside him. THe two of the glanced at each other and to Kichirou's surprise, Natsuki-sensei said, "Would you like to go out for a round of drinks, Tanaka-sensei?"

"You want to go with me?"

"Yes, would you like to?"

After thinking for a second, Kichirou agreed. He needed to somehow get the thought of Jun out of his head and what better way to do that than alcohol. After the two packed up, made sure all their students were off the property, the both of them walked to a ramen bar.