Chapter 11

"Tanaka Sensei?" Natsuki's voice was loud in the silence. Had he been a little earlier, who know what would have happened. Natsuki had gone to Kichirou's classroom to see if he wanted to go out after the festival was done. When he got there though, Kichirou's students had told him that Jun had dragged Kichirou away. He had then spent the next fifteen minutes searching for Kichirou. Upon reaching the door to the chemistry room, it's lights still off, Natsuki heard voices from within.

Natsuki almost did not believe the scene before his eyes once his eyes had adjusted to the darkness. Sitting atop of one of the metal prep tables, Kichirou was panting, his eyes wide, his face flushed. He was also not wearing any pants or underwear. Without even thinking about it, Natsuki's eyes wandered down Kichirou's body. His eyes stopped on Kichirou's now flaccid member, it dripped cum down it's length. Slightly more red than what would be considered normal. Natsuki's eyes followed this train of thought and looked over to his left.

Jun stood there, his eyes bright, and his lips moist. ALready figuring what had happened, inside, Natsuki grinned. This was going to go better than he had thought. For pretense sake, though, Natsuki decided to act shocked.

"What did you do to him, Arimori?" Natsuki thought that his voice was appropriately disappointed and held enough shock within it.

"Eh?" Jun said, his hand finding themselves in his pockets. He had a light smile on his face, but inside, he was watching Natsuki like prey. He did not like this Natsuki Sensei. He had always gotten a bad vibe from the guy. Thinking of Kichirou, still without pants beside him, and the heat that was still coursing through his veins, Jun laughed. "What we did was.."

But his sentence was cut off by Natsuki. "Don't say it!" He held up his hand and looked away from the pari, acting as if this scene was actually affecting him. Jun watched Natsuki's movements, waiting for him to show his real self. When he could find no faults in the mere seconds he watched this teacher, Jun decided that he would play along.

"I was just helping him out." Jun explained, a devilish look in his eyes. His purple eyes were unwavering in the dark, like a bright light from a light house. Unconsciously, Natsuki shuddered. Even he could not deal with a direct look from an alpha without wanting to turn his eyes away. In the chemistry room, Natsuki could smell the scent of sex and most importantly, he could smell an omega's heat. From this smell alone, Natsuki could guess what had happened.

"Eh?" Natsuki fake yelled. "How could you do such a thing! We're at school and you're his student no less."

Jun just shrugged his shoulders, bending down to pick up Kichirou's pants and boxers. He put them next to Kichirou, who was hiding his face in his hands, shaking. Jun did not know if he was laughing or if he was crying.

"Leave us alone." Jun said to Natsuki, moving his hands in a shooing motion. He leaned forward toward Kichirou, his lips close to his ear before he said, "Ki-chan and I were enjoying ourselves."

"Get away from him," Natsuki growled, moving farther into the chemistry room. He was smiling on the inside, he hadn't realized he could act so well. He pushed Jun away from Natsuki and stood infront of Kichirou. "If you so much as move," Natsuki breathed, "I will report you."

Kichirou still was hiding his face within his hands, completely embarrassed by being caught. He pressed his hands further into his face, the only thing stopping him were his glasses. How he just wanted to crawl into a hole and die!? He had never been this embarrassed before, not even when Jun was gazing at him with his lust filled eyes. He felt Jun get farther away from his and, involuntarily, he felt like his light was going out.

Jun laughed out loud, his smile wide, and his face aglow. "You can't do anything to me." Natsuki watched Jun, handing Kichirou his pants, waiting for Kichirou to get dressed while he waited for Jun.