Chapter 12

It was a rule in Kichirou's life to never answer the door without first looking through the peep hole. How was it that he forgot on this particular day? Maybe it was the heat rushing through his system.

Whatever made Kichirou forget his rule, he didn't care at the moment. His head was throbbing, the afternoon light was drilling into his eyes and he throbbed in places he never thought possible.

Even though he could smell the scent of lilacs, Kichirou did not see Jun outside his front door.

Kichirou forgot he had thrown open his front door. He squinted into the bright light and cursed when he saw no one. It was then, as he saw the man leaning against his porch, that he remembered why he didn't answer the door without looking.

Jun wasn't a beautiful man in all senses of the word but to him, he was engaging. At around six foot three, he stood taller than him by almost a foot to his five foot five. At that height, Kichirou had to stare up at him.

He wasn't a handsome man by GQ standards, but to Kichirou, the way he leaned against his railing, his arms crossed over his chest and sunglasses covering his eyes, he was breathtaking. Or maybe it was his outfit that made him so hot to him. His black leather jacket pulled taut against the muscles in his arms and over his dark wash jeans he wore a pair of dark leather chaps.

Then he took off his sunglasses. Oh boy. Kichirou felt his eyes widen. His heat stirred once again and the pheromones that smelled like lilacs assaulted his senses.

Maybe this man was GQ material. had the body and his face, it was harsh yet, there was something about it that made Kichirou want to stroke his cheek. His jaw was angular and shadowed making his cheekbones stand out more. With a nose slightly on the long side but not wide it showed how his eyebrows flared wide over amethyst eyes. His lips were the color of peaches, the bottom one fuller than the top. The afternoon light his his face, making his blonde hair seem lighter than it was.

Kichirou felt like a slug in his clothes from the night before. His fingers were still sticky with his come. He knew his eyes were glazed and his cheeks flushed. Even with his sunglasses in his hand, his arms no longer crossed and more of his neck showing, Kichirou knew that this man would change his life. Whether that was a good thing or a bad thing, he didn't know.

"Kichirou-sensei." In every life, no matter how young, how old, there is always one moment that changes everything forever. Then there are more moments that continue to change the world as someone sees it.

"Jun." He didn't care why he was there. All he knew was that he needed Jun. He was throbbing and his tears were still staining his cheeks. Jun quickly cover the distance between them, closing the door behind him. He lifted his hand and wiped the tears from Kichirou's face. Still in a daze, Kichirou shuddered.

"W-what are you doing?" His voice was ragged, the heat still rushing through his system. He felt like he was on fire.

"Touching you." Jun's response was quick and efficient.

"N-No.."Kichirou moaned, "What are you doing here?"

"I figured you would need help."

"Help with what?"

"This." Jun swiftly bent down, capturing Kichirou's lips with his. Both of them groaned in usion as if it had been forever since their lips had last touched. In fact, it had only been three days since the incident in the chemistry room.

Kichirou's mouth was dry, and his heart was in his throat, it was almost as if he couldn't get any air into his lungs. He pulled away from the kiss, just staring into Jun's eyes, and slowly, ever so slowly, he lifted a hand and ran a finger across Jun's cheek bones. His face was smooth, his skin hot and it made Kichirou shiver.