Chapter 9

Unknowingly, Jun and Kichirou had an unfathomable amount of rounds in that small office room. Before the two of them had tired out, Kichirou had stripped both of them of all of their clothing. Flesh on flesh, they mingled on the floor, on the couch, against the wall. Both of them were lost in themselves. Neither of them knew what time it was when they finally collapsed into a heap on the floor. Kichirou was drenched with both semen and sweat, his eyes heavy lidded and his limbs limp. Jun was covered in sweat but less semen. His blonde hair was hanging weakly in his eyes.

Jun had never gone that many rounds before, and since Kichirou had been a virgin before this, he was completely weak to the pleasure Jun offered. It did not make it any easier that the two of them were in a state of heat that went against their cycles. Soon, Kichirou was curled into a ball on the floor, his head resting on Jun's thigh. Jun was stretched out, his back against the wall, his hand tangled within Kichirou's hair.

Jun had just closed his eyes, his breathing finally normal, when there came a soft knock to the office door. Opening his eyes slowly, Jun carefully moved Kichirou off of his thigh, and put on a pair of pants, the sticky residue of semen making it rather hard to pull them up quickly. Unlocking the door, Jun quietly opened it. Outside the door was the man that Jun had seen Kichirou with earlier. Now that Jun was more sane, and less under control of the heat, he noticed that this man did indeed look a lot like Kichirou. The man though, had a huge smile on his face, unlike any expression that he had ever seen on Kichirou's face.

"Is he out?" The man on the other side of the door asked quietly, peeking around Jun's shoulder to look into the small room. Sudden jealousy welled up, and Jun blocked the man from looking into the room.

"Yesh, he's out. I'm sorry for having taken so long with our....discussion...in your office."

Grinning, Rei patted the still shirtless Jun on the shoulder. "It's ok, young man, ties are created whether you know it or not."

Confused, Jun just looked at Rei, unable to form a response to the weird sentence. He just nodded. Thinking that it was still the middle of the week, Jun's eyes glanced back over to the probe Kichirou.

"I should get him home." Jun muttered under his breath. Rei, who had yet to leave, grinned wider and passed over a neatly folded set of clothes, and a piece of paper with an address on the top.

"Take care of him, please," was the last thing Rei said before he jaunted back toward the other side of the bar.

Jun looked at the clothes then back at Kichirou who was curled into a ball, his chest rising and falling with each breath. Smiling, Jun closed the door and moved back over to Kichirou.

Kichirou yawned, his jaw cracking from the force of it. He rubbed his eyes, and blinked several times. Fumbling around until he found his glasses, Kichirou moved to run a hand through his hair, halting completely at what he saw. On the back of his hand was a large bruise with teeth marks clearly edged around the entire mark. Kichirou blinked several times, as if trying to remember why he had a bite marks on his hand. Suddenly terrified, his gaze darted to his side but there was no one there, only crumpled up sheets. As if this was suddenly a reminder, his memory came flooding back and he shot straight up in absolute terror.

How could he have let a student touch him? Much less touch the student himself? Glancing around his bedroom, Kichirou found no sign of Jun, as if he had never been there. But he clearly remembered waking up on Jun's back in the middle of the street.

"Shhhh, go back to sleep." The reverberations of Jun's deep voice echoed throughout Kichirou's chest, and as his eyes became heavy, he heard several words before he dozed off again. "I've got you. Don't worry."