CHAPTER 1

PARMISH'S ROOM

Parmish and Meher looked at each other and then at the bed and then at each other, again. Meher sighed and hopped on bed announcing, "My side".

"Are we going to sleep on the same bed?? " Parmish said, surprised that she didn't make a fuss about sharing the bed.

"Duh!!! Its not like I'm gonna take advantage of you" Meher shrugged, laying straight on bed.

"I know, but who said I won't " Parmish winked at her, removing his t-shirt.

"Try your luck,but lemme tell you one thing, you can not

"Try your luck,but lemme tell you one thing, you can not." Meher responded blatantly, faking an accent.

"Is that a challenge, Mrs. Parmish Verma??"

"No, its a warning Mr. Parmish Verma. If you have forgotten,I am a black belt", Meher smirked.

He jumped on bed and swiftly slid his hands on her waist under her top.He moved his hands over her waist feeling her silk skin, making her frown, "What are you doing??"

Without stopping his hand movements, Parmish smirked at her, "Searching for your blackbelt".

"Get off me. Paru you act as such a pervert sometimes", Meher scoffed and tried to push him off, wiggling in his arms, but he tightened his grip instead.He completely hovered over her,holding her so tight, that there was no space left for her to move.

Their eyes locked with each other making Meher's heart pace. Blood rushed to her cheeks, turning them into tint of red.

Parmish breathed heavily, his eyes traveled from her eyes to her lips, making her nervous. The room turned hot, forfeiting the presence of air conditioner. Meher licked her lower lip to remove its dryness. Parmish gulped and leaned in, only to be disturbed by his phone's ping.

Meher and Parmish came out of their love-land and everything suddenly turned awkward. They both flashed back on bed, side by side, faster than the speed of light, if that was even possible. Trying to ease up the atmosphere, they turned in bed, facing away from each other.

Meher's POV

*Meher struggled within herself. Trying to make a pact between her mind and her heart*

What the hell was I doing??

What is wrong with it?Eh??

No this can not happen!!!

Why? what is wrong with it? He understands you?

Yes.

He respects your individuality?

Yes.

He is nice and kind to others?

Yes.