CHAPTER 31

"What is this? Why are you following me?" Meher hissed at her client.

After a brief discussion on project with Abhay, the meeting was now shifted to Meher's cabin with just two of them.

"Normally girls would kill to have a stalker this handsome but you are so ungrateful",came his voice from other side of the room.

"Hah!!! In your dreams!!! Just tell me already why are you here?", Meher scoffed.

"Well, you already know it", he shrugged.

"Yeah... I know.. But I want you to accept it", Meher ordered.

"Uuuuuhhhh!!! Bossy!!!! I like this side of you. Its hot!!", he smirked seductively.

"Done? Now go. I want you out of this office. Now.", Meher said.

"This is no way to talk to your client Mrs. Meher Par..", Abhay interrupted his sentence as he walked in to share an insight to the proposal.

"I hope I didn't interrupt any important concept.", Abhay said apologetically.

"Oh no Sir!! Infact it will be so much better with you here.", Meher smiled at Abhay and turned to him before changing her smile into smirk.

"No.. No.. I was just leaving.. I have a meeting. I just came to bid you good bye, Sir. Its an absolute pleasure to work with you.", Abhay said.

"The feeling is mutual Sir", He replied.

Abhay gave a nod to Meher before leaving her cabin.

"So... Lets get to business...How about we visit the site and discuss what's to be done." he said.

"Are you serious?" Meher asked in disbelief.

"Well I didn't come to your office for nothing.",

"So you mean I really get to renovate my own home, the way I want???", Meher asked with excitement.

"Ummmhmm..." Parmish nodded in approval.

"Pakka!???", Meher re-confirmed.

"Yes babe yes", Parmish confirmed.

"I love you", Meher said hugging Parmish.

"I love you more. How about.. We take this home?", Parmish asked looking Meher into the eyes. Meher nodded and blushed, separating herself from his embrace.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Hey.. Sup Mrs???!!! ", Parmish asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"Nothing much. Just preparing breakfast for my husband before I leave for work", Meher replied.

"I thought you weren't going to work today.", Parmish asked taking a seat on kitchen island.

"And why would you think that?" Meher scrunched her nose.

"I thought we could get some alone time.... You know.... Plus your boss even agreed to that on site thing.", Parmish said gliding his finger along her arm.

" No dear that's not gonna happen. I have other projects that I need to take care of", Meher replied pushing away his finger.

"Ok.. So I will join you at the office.", Parmish shrugged.

"Oh no!!! You are not gonna do that either.", Meher scoffed.

"But why???!", Parmish asked.

"Because... One, you don't have any work there. Two, I don't want anyone to know I am your wife.", Meher answered.

"And how is anyone supposed to know when I won't tell.", Parmish asked.

"Because of this....", Meher gestured towards Parmish's arms that were now wrapped around her waist.

"I will brhave properly in your office", Parmish promised.

"I doubt, Mr. Clingy", Meher teased.

"Challenge accepted Mrs.", Parmish raised his brow on her remark, "and not only do I accept the challenge to stay away from you at the workplace but I also dare you to stay away from me"

"Haha!!! You gonna lose that one dear", smirked Meher.

"Sher baandriyan di ghoorkiya to ni darde (Lions don't get afraid from female-monkey's threats) ", Parmish said twisting his moustache.

"Par Sherniya de agge honde sher v chuje hi ne (Yeah... But Lions are afterall chickens in front of lioness) ", Meher winked.

"Damn!!!" was all Parmish could whisper as he saw Meher's victorious smirk.

A/N:

Thanks for all your love. I updated the last chapter at 2 in the morning and the votes kept pouring in as soon as I updated. I don't know how to express the gratitude for all of your support. I just can not thank you enough.

Though I cannot tag everyone, but I want every person reading this story that I appreciate your interest in this book.

Phew!!! Now back to the chapter.As promised... Here's the update. Hope you liked it. I know its short. But this was all I could manage.

I have a question though.
Did you guess it was Parmish? 😉

Please drop in your feedback. Keep voting/sharing/commenting

Love ❤️❤️