CHAPTER 12

Meher woke up to the feeling of herself moving. 'Am I flying...' she thought and opened her eyes to find herself in Parmish's arms, who was carrying her to somewhere . She shook her head to check if it was some sort of weird imagination. When Parmish didn't vanish, she look around to see what exactly was happening.

"No, no.. Paru. Nn..oooo.." *splash *, Meher's screaming was interrupted as Parmish threw her in the  swimming pool. Meher balanced herself and stood in the pool, as Parmish too dived in water.

"Pagal ho gya hai kya (Have you gone crazy) ... Why would you do that", Meher yelled.

Parmish lifted his hands, showing his nails. Meher smiled at his irritated reaction, as she remembered her payback plan for him. "Nice shade" , Meher winked before bursting into laughter.

"I want you to remove it.NOW. ", Parmish ordered.

"Why? Don't you like it? Its such a precious color", Meher pouted.

"Tell me how to remove it, I'll remove it myself.",Parmish stated, his anger  starting to show.

"Well, if you insist, it is usually removed using nail paint remover. But I'm out of it. So either you'll have to wait until my next visit to market or you can go buy it yourself." Meher bit her lips trying to control her laughter.

"You..you did it on purpose, right",Parmish groaned while Meher just shrugged. He ran his hand in hair trying to think of a situation,when his eyes fell on the color on nails of his other hand. He gritted his teeth while Meher laughed as she was finally  satisfied with her revenge.

Parmish looked at her laughing figure. Her laughter sent shivers through his body. He wanted her in his life. He wanted her to laugh at him, with him. The anger, the irritation turned into affection.He felt himself gushing over the person in front of him.This feeling was too foreign for him. He never felt like this around anyone before, not even her.

He gazed at her, love oozing out of his eyes. His lips ached for hers and within a flash, he closed the distance between them, crushing his mouth to hers. Her body went impossibly still at his sudden action.  His kiss was hard, demanding.He parted her lips using his tongue, dominating her mouth.She finally savored his commanding way. Clutching onto his shoulders, she arched into him. He took his time in devouring her lips. When she struggled for breathe, he pulled away.After gulping in a few breathes, he teased her lips again, before latching on to them. He pulled her closer and wrapped his arms around her as her legs gave up, kicking against his, in an effort to maintain balance.

Meher strained against him as she stood shoulder deep in the cool refreshing water. Opening her mouth, she welcomed his kiss, as her fingers combed through his slick wet hair.

Parmish's hands roamed over her body, the cool water adding a sensational thrill to the passion and desire driving him, while the need to make her his was sending every other thought fleeing from his mind.

Very slowly, he turned down the heat. The kiss that started as a passionate fire, became easier and softer. When he was finally finished, he lightly kissed both of her closed eyelids.

She opened her eyes to see Parmish looking at her. She lowered her eyes, her cheeks reeking the shade of red. Parmish held her by waist, picjed her up and made her sit on the poolside and turned. Meher took the hint and went inside.

Meher's POV

Did we just kiss!!!!My first kiss!!!

This was so sudden, so spontaneous. It still felt so right..

What's up with Parmish nowadays. Why he becomes all touchy all of a sudden .What has gotten into him? Is it because we are married now? Does he... Oh my God.. Does he want to.. Shit !!!Why didn't I think of it before!!

He would have expectations as a husband. And I was too stupid to ignore it.

But what if it was just the spur of moment and he doesn't feel like that.

We have been best friends forever. He could have said that himself if he wanted to take this relationship to the next level.  I mean... We have to..eventually... Though it would be so awkward.... Will it be awkward? The kiss didn't seem awkward. It was good actually... *shakes her head*

Stop it Miku... I think he is mature enough to mention it himself. I trust him to it.

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Parmish's pov

Is she angry? Will she feel forced. Is it too early for a kiss?Well,I don't think so. I think it's way too late. But what about her? What's on her mind. I don't want to rush her into anything.

Parmish you seriously need to control yourself. What you just did was just wrong. You didn't even seek her approval.

But she didn't resist.

Maybe she was caught in the moment.

I need to know what she feels. Does she love me like I love her.

Yes. There. I said it. I love her. And I  cannot stay away from her. I want her to be mine. I want her to love me.

I will talk to her. We are both mature enough to understand our own feelings.

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
A/N:

Hello Everyone..

So, this was a small chapter.. But hey.. They had their first kiss and Parmish finally accepted his love for her.

Drop in your views about the chapter or anything else you wanna share. I always welcome feedback even if its about my grammatical errors, which I know I make a lot and even after proof reading, a few errors are left. Because sometimes I'm simply too lazy to read full sentences.

But you guys have always been generous with your support. Thanks for being wonderful.

Don't forget to vote /comment /share.

Love ❤️ ❤️