CHAPTER 33

Parmish's jaw dropped as he opened the door of Meher's cabin. He was awestruck by the beauty in front of him.

Meher parted her attention from her laptop to the guest at the door.

'Damn!!!!!!', was all Parmish could think.

The confident posture Meher held, had a different daunting and dominating effect.Though Parmish was always charmed by her but today, there was something about her that created a sensuous aura around her even though she was dressed in a graceful formal attire. Perhaps its is rightly said that the sexiet thing a woman can wear is confidence.

To make it more difficult for Parmish, Meher welcomed Parmish by flaunting a smile.

"Mr. Verma. I was about to call you.Please have a seat. ", Meher said welcoming Parmish in her cabin.

"Thank you MRS. VERMA", Parmish said emphasizing on the salutation.

Meher gave him a 'don't you dare look' folloed by a wide forced smile.

"oh.. Uh.. Here are some designs I did regarding your home.", Meher said.

"I thought you were going to discuss this with my wife", Parmish replied.

"I did and she approved.But she wanted your opinion too", Meher stated wishing to ger him excited about their home.

"If she approved, Its final then.", Parmish winked at Meher.

"But still, it is my duty to show you. At least have a look. Here I will show you." Meher said shifting to the chair beside Parmish.

She started showing him the designs she had prepared. But he was lost somewhere else. His eyes couldn't leave the source of voice. Her lips. In that moment, he wanted nothing more than to kiss her. His continued stare was interrupted by a strand of hair that fell on her cheek hiding his point of interest.

He so wanted to put that strand behind her ear. And he did try. His hand went halfway through the rampage but the bet came to his mind abf he withdrew his hand. Meher was weirded by his sudden illogical gestures but shrugged it away and continued with the presentation.

Parmish decided to focus on the presentation but when all his attempts failed, he assured Meher that he would love whatever she would do to their home and got up to leave. He opened the door and but somehow hit the decorative piece by the entrance and hurt his hand.

He winced in pain as the wound started bleeding. Meher got alarmed at his painful voice but she stopped herself believing it to be Parmish's trick. The blood oozing out of Parmish's hand was not visible to her from that distance.

She was still analyzing the situation when Abhay entered Meher's cabin.
"Parmish!!! Oh my God!!! Your hand is bleeding. What happened?", Abhay panicked and before Meher could react to this breaking news, Abhay continued, "Sonia.. Come here. Take Parmish for the first aid. Quick."

Meher stood there, freezed at her spot. At this point of time she felt so disheartened and ashamed of herself. She felt disgusted that she let a stupid bet overcome her love. That too for a person who loved her infinity, cared about her more than anyone, more than himself.

She slowly moved herself away from her place and gathered the courage to walk upto first aid room.

Peeking from the glass door, she could see Sonia patching up his hand.He smiled thankfully at Sonia and she was doing a great job of bandaging his hand along with the flirtatious smile. Meher felt a pang of jealousy in her heart, even though she herself was the one to be blamed.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Parmish felt restless as he felt some tingling sensation on his hand. He opened his eyes to see a blurry image of Meher.He rubbed his eyes to clear away the sleep.

He realized Meher was bandaging his hand, which he had opened after coming back home. He passed a sleepy smile to her. She pursed her lips. Sadness was evident in her expressions.

"I'm sorry", She whimpered before breaking into tears.

"Hey.. Hey.. Calm down.. Why.. What.. Why are you sorry?", Parmish got up immediately and embraced her in a hug, unaware of actually what caused her into tears.

" I am so stupid. I just stood there. Watching you in pain and did nothing. I am so dumb...", Meher cried into his chest.

" Hahaha.. Oh my God! And I was scared what happened. You are such a baby....", Parmish smiled holding her chin to make her look at him.

" My baby... ", Parmish said as he kissed her.

♥️♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️
" Excited??", Parmish asked Meher who was excited like a kid.

" Very!!! ", Meher chirped.

Parmish and Meher were headed to delhi to meet Meher's parents.

♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️
Heya..

Hope you all are doing well.

Keep smiling. Keep voting. Keep commenting. Thanks for all your love and support ❤️❤️

So I will be back real soon with another update.Till then bbye 👋