CHAPTER 13

A/N:

A shoutout to keerti5, Mahamaziz, mahi_26, Supu11, @purple053, TrushaSonawane, @sdiksha, mankarang97 for their constant support. Love you all ❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

It has been two days since Parmish and Meher has their first kiss. Parmish who finally realized his love for Meher, was now wondering how to confess his love to her. It was a big risk. Even though they were married, if stated the wrong way, this proposal could turn into a disaster, destroying even the friendship they have.

Meher on the other hand was unaffected by the kiss. Or.....she was acting like she wasn't affected because she didn't wanna face her fears.

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

PARMISH'S ROOM

Meher came out of the dressing room, her hair still wet from showering. She found Parmish sitting on the bed, looking at some photographs. It was Sunday, so she walked towards the cupboard, and started arranging it.

"Now that I have seen you naked...." Parmish paused to look at Meher who shot her head in his direction, giving him a death glare. Her immediate reaction was to recall if she had bolted the dressing room's door before showering and changing.

Parmish chuckled at her face expressions and waved the photograph in his hand, before continuing, "I can say you were cute, at least in your childhood"

Meher's jaw dropped and she ran towards him, to get ahold of her childhood picture.

"Paru.. Where did you get it.. Give it to me. No one was supposed to see it, specially not you.", Meher called still running after Parmish.

"Your mum sent our marriage photographs, she even sent some of your childhood pictures", Parmish answered while running to dodge Meher.

They kept circling around the room in Tom and Jerry fashion until she got hold of his shirt and clutched it. He was still pacing, and she pulled his shirt in attempt to stop him, but lost her balance and fell flat on the floor.

Parmish stopped a bit farther realizing what happened. She groaned in pain, holding her arm. Parmish rushed towards her and picked her up. He sat her on the bed.

"You ok?", Parmish asked in concern.

"No, I don't think so. I think I broke my arm." Meher replied still holding her arm with her other hand.

"Lets get you to the hospital", Parmish declared standing up, while Meher simply nodded.

He bent down to pick her up but Meher stopped him, "I broke my arm, not my leg, I can walk, Einstein". Parmish picked her up nonetheless and took her to the hospital.

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Meher was sitting in the hall with her arm plastered. Parmish was preparing something for them to eat. She said they could order something, but he insisted in preparing healthy food for her speedy recovery and also he wanted to offer this as a token of apology. Meher wanted to tell him that it wasn't his fault that she fell, but owing to their friendship, which best friend would ever leave a chance of making the other feel guilty for what they haven't even done.