CHAPTER 27

"So.. Ready?" Meher asked as she came to hall where Parmish was seated on couch in front of TV.

"Yeah..", Parmish said as he played the movie.

"Namaste London!!! Wow!!! You sure know my taste", Meher winks at Parmish.

Parmish smiles at her statement while mentally he was still concerned about her.

The movie began and they started munching on the food Meher had cooked. Meher was engrossed in movie while Parmish was engrossed in her. He kept his hand on hers and held it securely. Meher looked at him and smiled. She moved near to him and placed her head on his shoulder.

"Miku.. You know even though you don't make much public appearances with me but.. people do recognize you as my wife.", Parmish said trying to form a base for the topic.

"Are you having second thoughts about our marriage Mr.??" Meher teased Parmish.

"No, Miku, seriously. You should be careful at public places when I am not around.. You know..", Parmish advised.

"Paru.. people love you.. And they would never harm anyone even remotely related to you...You need not worry about me.", Meher replied.

"Yeah.. I know I have the best supporters in the world. But there are people who aren't really fond of me. Just.. Please be a bit more careful while you are outside. If you want I can get security assigned for you.", Parmish asked.

"You know I hate this special kind of treatment. You are just being paranoid. No one's gonna harm me.But if it helps, I will be super extra careful while outside and will turn on my GPS every time I step outside without you. So you won't have to worry. And trust me there is no one who isn't fond of my cutie cutie hubby...", Meher said pulling his cheeks.

He kissed her forehead and mumbled, "I love you". She kissed his cheek and smiled in answer.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Hey.. Good Morning.." Meher chirped seeing Parmish who was rubbing off sleep from his eyes.

"Good Morning. Why are you up so early?" Parmish inquired as he poured himself a glass of water.

"umm..I was just feeling hungry so I came to eat something.." Meher replied munching the last bite of crackers.

"I am boiling potatoes for breakfast. Ok with you na??" Meher asked placing the pressure cooker on the stove.

"Umm.. Hmm..." Mumbled Parmish as his arms slid across her waist, hugging Meher from behind. He nuzzled his head in the crook of her neck.

"Do you want something now because it might take an hour or so for breakfast", Meher asked placing her hand on his head.

"I want you..", Parmish replied nibbling her earlobe.

"What is gotten into you!!!" Meher chuckled at his cuddly behavior.

"I spent the first two months of our marriage without even touching you. You know how hard it was.... I demand a compensation, madam", Parmish said snuggling her in his arms.

"No... that was tallied when you didn't take me to honeymoon." Meher reasoned still continuing her work.

"You wanted to go!?? why didn't you tell me?!!" Parmish looked at her in surprise as he turned her to face him.

"Wasn't it obvious?!! Any newly married couple is accustomed to a honeymoon,besides.. You know I love traveling ", Meher sighed.

"Yeah but owing to the situations we got married in, it wasn't that obvious!!", Parmish replied with tinge of guilt in his heart.

'Should have asked her', he thought.

"Well you should have asked me at least.", Meher shrugged.

'First my heart, now my thoughts.. Girl.. You got me here.. ' thought Parmish.

"Ok.. I accept my mistake and deeply apologize. I also hereby declare that I would soon make it up to you, in a way you'll never forget", Parmish winked before placing his lips on hers.

"I love you", Parmish whispered as he broke the kiss.

Meher gave a quick peck on his lips and declare, "I love me too".

"Hey.. What about me??" Parmish whined like a baby.

"Try harder romeo", Meher teased as she made her way towards her room,leaving a pouting Parmish behind.

It wasn't even a minute before she came back to the kitchen.

"Hey.. I was thinking.. Its Mumma Papa's 30th wedding anniversary this Saturday. How about we give them a surprise??", Meher chirped as her eyes gleamed with excitement.

Parmish looked at her blankly.

"Dude you are staring", Meher pointed out.

"No.. I was just wondering.. Its my parents anniversary and I don't even remember the date and you my darling know date and year also!" Parmish replied.

"What can say.. I am awesome", Meher shrugged and smiled.

"I love you so... Much", Parmish said as he walked towards her.

"I am getting late.. Bye. Keep your weekend clear", Meher announced as she ran towards the room.

Parmish smiled and shook his head at her childishness, "I will."

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

A/N:

Dear Readers

Please vote/comment for the story if you like it. Thanks to all those who already do.

Keep smiling because your smile might make someone's day.

Love ❤️ ❤️ ❤️