CHAPTER 4

Parmish honked his car's horn, calling Meher for the tenth time.

"Aagyi baba agyi (I am here) ", Meher announced finally appearing in front of Parmish

"Aagyi baba agyi (I am here) ", Meher announced finally appearing in front of Parmish. 'Beautiful', Parmish muttered unknowingly, lost in her beauty.

While Parmish's eyes were following her, he didn't realize when she sat in the car and blew horn before yelling," We are getting late Mr. "

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"You gonna take your ugly man purse in the party? ", Meher asked pointing to the messenger bag in his hands, once they reached the venue.

"Its a bag, a messenger bag and its definitely not ugly.", Parmish replied acting hurt.

"Potayto, potahto.", Meher shrugged.

"Well, the pendrive I gave you in the morning, it contains all files to our latest song to be released in four days. I might require that pendrive and some other documents in this bag, you know, have to hand over the music company's director, as he will be here for this party only. " Parmish explained.

Meher  nodded forming an 'o' with her lips. Parmish gave another look at Meher trying to frame her in his eyes, before they get surrounded by a sea of people.

They entered the party hand in hand

More than 200 people were in attendance including actors, directors,singers and other media personnel, after all this party was hosted by Mr. Kumar one of the most renowned name in industry.

Complete with themed rooms, buffets, open bars, and a performance from the best debut music artist Harsh singh, the party was awesome.

Parmish introduced Meher to many of the guests.They were all jolly and lovable. She felt as a part of their group. They were busy chit chatting when Parmish was called by Mr. Kumar for some discussion. Though Mrs. Kumar disapproved it saying No work at personal parties, but Mr. Kumar insisted saying it was urgent and would yake only a few minutes.

Parmish handed his bag to Meher gesturing to keep it safe. Meher nodded and continued her conversation with Mrs. Kumar. After some time when Mrs. Kumar had to excuse herself to attend other guests, Meher reached a table. She was sitting alone having a soft drink when a guy came up to her.

"You mind? ", He asked Meher pointing to the vacant chair beside her.

"Oh no, not at all.", Meher replied with a casual smile.

"Well if it's not Mrs. Parmish Verma, " He smiled forwarding his hand.," I'm Mridul". Meher shook hands, out of courtesy,"Meher".

"Beautiful name. Just like you " Mridul smiled cheekily. They carried on a casual conversation until he accidentally spilled the drink on her.

" Oh, I'm so sorry. " Mridul gasped.

" Its ok, I'll go and just clean this up. ", Meher got up, grabbing her clutch and Parmish's bag.

"You can leave them here.I'll take care of it. It's the least I can do. " Mridul requested.

Meher nodded, not wanting to make him feel more guilty than required.

Meher cleaned up her dress in the washroom and came back to her place. Mridul was still sitting at the spot. She smiled and they conversed about random things, until Parmish came upto them and tightly held Meher's hand making her stand up, "Come, I want you to meet someone"

"Hello, Parmish ", Mridul greeted, but it came out more as a taunt.

Parmish nodded forcing a smile and tugged Meher's hand indicating her to move.

"Well you have a lovely wife. Lucky you. " Mridul smirked while Meher blushed.

"Listen, and this is the first and last time I am telling you. Stay away from her. No need to drag our families into what we have. ", Parmish warned Mridul,while Mridul just raised his hands pretending to surrender, not leaving his cheeky grin. Meher looked at them in confusion and wondered why she could sense a bit of tiff between them. Parmish was her best friend from childhood. He shared everything with her. If he was having problems with anyone, he would have discussed it with her. But she had never heard of Mridul.

She came out of her thoughts when Parmish dragged Meher away from Mridul. Meher didn't react beacuse there was no point in arguing here and spoiling someone else's party.

As soon as they sat in the car, Parmish  blurted, "There is a reason I don't introduce you to certain people. Stay away from them.", gritting his teeth.

"He came to me and sounded nice, I was just..." Meher reasoned only to be interrupted by Parmish, "STAY AWAY". Meher knew better than to argue with Parmish at this point, so she just nodded in response.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Meher woke up to the sound of her alarm.It was Friday. She had to rejoin her office.

She tried to sit up, but was unable to due to a heavy weight on her waist. She looked down to see Parmish's hand on her waist under her top.

"Paru!!! what are you doing?" Meher yelled removing his hand from her waist.

Parmish woke up due to her shouting and realized the situation,"Nothing much, just feeling up my wife" Parmish teased.

"I'm not your wife ", Meher shot back, not realizing what she just said.

" Then why are you in my bed?", Parmish smirked.

Meher opened her mouth to say something but couldn't find a good comeback, so she just yelled " I hate you" and stomped towards the bathroom.

'But I love u. More than a best friend' Parmish thought but shook his head to shake it off.

Meher came out all dressed up, only to find Parmish preparing breakfast.

"What are you doing in the kitchen ", Meher asked surprised.

" Well, its my lovely wife's first day in office after marriage,so I was just trying to be a gentleman and help her. ", Parmish said smiling at her.

"I must say, being a non-jerk suits you", Meher smirked and eventually both started laughing.

"By the way why are you joining today, I mean its Friday. You can join on Monday. ", Parmish asked biting his sandwich.

"I'll bring back work and complete at home during this weekend. So, I can be all updated till Monday.",  Meher replied.

Parmish nodded his head in understanding and soon Meher left for her office.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

A/N:

Dear Readers,

Thanks for your continuous support. Hope you liked this chapter. If not, please provide feedback so I can improve.

Please keep the votes/comments /shares coming.

Love ❤️❤️