CHAPTER 24

Meher, Parmish, Megha and Vivek joined Raunak's engagement party together. The decor was mesmerizing. It was too affluent an affair for an engagement party.

Meher being the selfie queen, chose a corner and started posing. Megha was no far behind. Soon the selfie session was over and Vivek and Parmish became photographers for their wives.

Almost a hundred poses later, Megha and Meher decided that these photographs were enough for entry and went inside to find another location

The interiors were much more magnificent and royal than the exteriors. If the decor outside was too much for an engagement party, the interiors could be compared to that of a grand procession.

All four of them found an empty table and settled. Raunak couldn't be seen anywhere so they assumed he mustn't have arrived by now. They were messing around with each other when a beautiful lady joined them.

"Parmish!!! Hi!! Its been so long.", She chirped.

"Oh, hi Sonali!!! How are you???", Parmish replied.

"Good. I'm good. So you recognized me. I thought after being famous, you would be all ghamandi (prude) types and treat us all as peasants.", Sonali chuckled.

"Hahaha.I may have become ghamandi. But I haven't forgotten you. Look at you. Pretty forever.", Parmish flirted.

Though Parmish never flirted anyone ever since he got married. But through the corner of his eye, he could see Meher looking at Sonali with despise and he at once decided to take his plan forward. He was convinced with the fact that jealousy can actually bring out Meher's love for him because she had always been driven by emotions. When he couldn't talk her into realizing her love, he chose this way to make her confess it.

"Oh!!! Parmish, you are so funny!!!", Sonali answered, dramatically keeping her hand on Parmish's shoulder and earned Meher's iconic death glare.

"Oh, hi!!! Look at you, umm...", Sonali stuttered trying to recall Meher's name.

"Meher", Meher said pursuing her lips into a fake smile.

"Yeah.. Meher. You have changed a lot. You look good. And Megha.. Wow.. Hello... And this is..", Sonali paused looking at Vivek.

Vivek smiled and forwarded his hand,"Vivek.Nice to see.. umm..meet you", Vivek answered as she shook his hand.

"My husband", Megha added shooting daggers at Vivek whose smile flew away as soon as he looked at his very angry wife.

Sonali casually but quickly broke the handshake. Parmish couldn't help but get more positive about his plan.

'If this can work for Megha and Vivek, it will work for us too. Keep calm wifey. You just have to say you love me and I'll quit playing. Actually.... don't keep calm. Be jealous and feel your love for me.' Parmish thought looking at Meher who was trying her best to endure Sonali' s hand on her man.