CHAPTER 11

MEHER'S OFFICE

Meher was rushing towards her cabin, when she saw Karan coming towards her in the corridor.

"Good... Oops Late morning Meher", Karan taunted.

Meher plastered fake smile on her face and pushed the door of her cabin.

"Ooo..looks like someone had a rogue morning session", Karan smirked.

Meher turned to face him, clearly irritated by his comments

Meher turned to face him, clearly irritated by his comments."What I do, in my mornings, is none of your business",Meher stated pursing her lips in a smile and waving her hand forward gesturing Karan to move along the way.

But Karan wasn't among the people who would take the hint, and stop annoying others. Infact it was his favorite leisure activity to get on people's nerves.

"Well clearly it is my business since your husband is sending us a message, by marking his territory." Karan's smirk grew wider while Meher gave a 'what' look unable to understand his reference. Karan smiled and continued, "Well I wouldn't blame him, I mean who wouldn't be insecure if they had you as their wife, Hot as f**k". Karan scanned her, top to bottom, biting his lower lip. Disgusted by his behavior, Meher entered her cabin, letting the door hit his face.

She sat on her chair leaning her head on it, trying to brush off what just happened. It is the truth : No matter how much straight forward, how old, or how modern a girl is, these kind of comments make her cringe in disgust. How can some steep so low to treat an individual as mere an object of pleasure.

Meher opened her laptop and started working, trying to take off her mind from irrelevant things. Soon it was lunch time and she joined her colleague friends. They were talking and having lunch in peace until one of them said, "What's that", pointing at Mehers shoulder.

"That looks like a hickey", Another one remarked winking at her. Meher  was shocked about presence of the mark at first, but soon she recalled the morning events between her and Parmish. All she could do was blush at her colleagues' comments on their 'honeymoon period' while internally she was planning a revenge on Parmish ' You're so gonna regret it Mr. Parmish Verma'

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

PARMISH'S HOUSE

Parmish walked into kitchen, to see Meher cooking dinner. He sneaked his way behind her and traced his fingers on her shoulder where he marked her in the morning.

Meher turned and pushed him away. "Oh.. Oo oo.. Feisty !!!! ", Parmish chuckled while Meher shot him a death glare.

"You know how much embarrassed I was. Everyone was smiling at me and I thought they were just being nice. I didn't even realize it was there until someone literally pointed out. Oh my God. Do you even realize what you did. Did you see it before I left ? You are such a jerk I tell you. I hate you. First you do something like this, then you don't even point it out before I leave the house. Its like you wanted to  embarass me in front of my colleagues. Everyone was like 'oh!!! that's a hickey!!! And I was like,' No!!! its not' and everyone thought I was lying but I know and you know that I was not lying because we didn't do anything!!! " Meher huffed taking in a breathe.