CHAPTER 19

A/N:

Here you go, an early morning update.

Well, its early, at least for Meher 🤷

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Meher was working in kitchen when Parmish came. He rushed towards her, turned her and picked her up across his shoulder,without warning.

"What the hell..Paru..what are you doing!!!!", Meher yelled.

Parmish didn't stop or say anything. He gently threw Meher on the bed and settled himself above her with his knees on either side of her waist.

Meher looked at him in shock. She was still processing what actually happened. That's when she realized he was furious at his makeup. She couldn't help but laugh at his glowing face.

"Why did you do this?" Parmish asked.

"What?? Didn't you like it?? But you really look pretty", Meher pouted.

Parmish looked at her and smirked, "Oh!!!! Don't worry about me. But you sure are gonna love what I'm gonna do".

Alarmed at his warning, Meher inquired, "What you gonna do? "

"A mark of love in return for a mark of beauty ", Parmish replied leaning in. Meher immediately realized he was going to give her a hickey again. She quickly covered her neck and shoulders with her arms devoiding him of any access to her bare skin.But Parmish swiftly changed his course and lowered himself to her waist. He raised her top to reveal her stomach and started kissing and nibbling, choosing a spot. Meher protested, shoving off his shoulders through her hands, but her body soon gave into the sensation that ran throughout her body as his lips touched the skin on her stomach. "Paru!!!", She yelled his name as a warning, but it came out as a moan.

She was a fierce woman. Strong enough to protect herself. Trained in martial arts. But his touch, melted her body. Her senses gave up the feel of surroundings, as soon as he came in contact with her skin, let alone fighting back. Probably because her mind and heart have forgotten that she loves him, but her body remembers.

Parmish smiled with his lips still attached to her skin.He was glad that she liked what he was doing to her. When she couldn't control herself, her hand slid over his head, into his hair. She gently tugged his hair as the sensation in her body got weider. She suddenly returned to her senses as Parmish paused to breathe.He latched his lips gain to her skin, but this time Meher forced him away from herself.

She stood up and saw the mark he gave her. Parmish smirked at her. Infuriated, she threw a cushion towards him. Followed by all other cushions and pillows on the bed.

Parmish caught all of them with a notorious smirk plastered on his face.

"Why are you angry? It was just a payback.", Parmish shrugged.

"You gave me this ugly mark again.", Meher yelled.

"Hey.. Its a love bite. Don't call it ugly. Plus no one can see it.", Parmish replied.

"I was supposed to wear a saree for Megha's anniversary party tonight. But thanks to you,now I cannot." Meher fumed.

"Why??? Flaunt it in a saree", Parmish winked at her.

"Arghhhh..." Meher groaned and walked away.

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Meher and Parmish were at Megha and Vivek's anniversary party. Meher beamed with joy on catching up with their college friends. Parmish too was happy to join as they were common friends being in the same college. But his happiness was partial because all he could think of was Meher.