Chapter 1

It was a rainy hurricane night. The mouse himself watch outside the window of his house at the water droplet bombs hit the kingdom of magic.

It's been 5 whole years since his half brother Oswald been remembered.

Since then, they been working hard to keep people happy and entertained.

Just the Mickey heard a sound.
*Knock, Knock*

Who could be knocking at this hour? Mickey thought as he checked the time as it said 2:28am.

When he opened his door, he saw a very soaked rabbit in a raincoat. It was his half brother Oswald.

"OSWALD, WHAT IN BLAZES ARE YOU DOING AT MY DOOR AT 2:30 IN THE MORNING!?!?" Mickey questionably yelled. He rarely yells, but he thought it was a good time.

"Calm down Mick, I was hoping that I could stay with you because the road to my house is blocked, I already told Otensia about this. She said it's fine." Oswald replied.

"Oh okay, calm on in and dry yourself." Mickey happily said.

Oswald stepped in and took off his coat and shook the water off. He managed to hit Mickey on accident. Mickey frowned cause of the water.

"Uhhhh... Sorry?" Oswald apologized.

"It's fine, but make yourself at home. Goodnight​, we got a lot of work to do tomorrow" Mickey said.

"Goodnight" replied Oswald who went fast asleep on the bed.
————————————————
How was that for a first time? I will be updating this as soon as possible. Don't expect it to be updated fast. I'm using a phone. –    Author