Chapter 25

Bendy pondered around the studio as bored out of his mind. He tried to think of things to do from making ink searchers to pranking Sammy. He was out of ideas right now. And now he's just watching an ink searcher wrestle with a butcher gang. The searcher was winning due to it being more agile and butcher was struggling before collapsing on the ground in defeat.

Bendy sighed and got off of his chair and tried to find Sammy again. Reverting to the ink demon form, he went inside the walls and searched for Sammy. After about 5 minutes of searching, Sammy Lawrence was found and he was arguing with the projectionist.

Bendy smiled within the walls and proceeded to position him self right above the two. He first listened in on what they were arguing about.

"How was I supposed to know you needed the hearts?!" "And how was I supposed to know you were still working on that music?!" "Oh I don't know, probably by the fact that I was literally writing on it!?!" "Oh thats a load of bull, you were at the desk across the room touching that heart!!" "Oh that's it you're gonna get it now!!" "BRING IT MASK FACE!!!"

Bendy quietly laughed at the two bickering before altering his voice to sound like a announcer. "This match will get red hot! 3! 2! 1!.. GO!" The two didn't even acknowledge the sudden voice and instead started throwing punches at eachother while Bendy watched from the ceiling.

Even after 10 minutes, the two of them were still fighting. It looked as if Sammy was gaining the upper hand until the Projectionist shined his light at Sammy and temporarily blinding him. Bendy started to get bored again and decided to stop the fight here and now.

Altering his voice again, Bendy spoke like an announcer. "5! 4! 3! 2! 1!.. Time!" To his surprise, the two stopped fighting eachother and looked frozen. He decided to run a simple experiment. And he chuckled at the idea he had in mind and decided to employ it.

"Sudden Death! GO!!!" Bendy shouted and the two quickly got back to fighting. But all they did was throw one punch at eachother before passing out at the same time. "GAME!!!" Bendy shouted and dropped down from the ceiling and cracked up laughing.

Once he calmed down, he wiped off a inky tear from his eye and walked out of the room, leaving the two unconscious beings on the floor. Bendy then went to the heavenly toys location and found all the cutouts there all destroyed.

Seeing the sight of all his cutouts destroyed made him groan. 'Don't they know how expensive those things really are?' He thought as he pinched his eyes together in annoyance.

Bendy sighed before going into the walks again and going back to the room he was in earlier. But what he saw took him by surprise and made him sit on the chair in amusement and made him laugh.

What he was seeing was and all-out war between butcher gangs and ink searchers and it was a heated battle. Bendy smiled and watched the battle continues and hoping to see who wins. 'Eh I'll go after Henry and them later, this is fun to watch' he said as he watch the two sides fight.
---------------------------------------‐-------------------------
A/N: Y'know what? I have nothing to say. I just hope you, the readers, are satisfied with this. I'm just doing this because I see no reason to give up now. So just take this and maybe the next chapter will get out before December.