Chapter 22

Oswald's POV:
Where am I going? I think I've been walking around in circles. I don't even know where I'm going. I think I seen the record tape at least 3 times now. I knew I shouldn't have trusted Micky to split up.

I turned at a corner and see the tape again. Okay now this is starting to get annoying. I go in a hallway, I turn right, I turn right, and right, and I see the tape again. I give up.

I decided to just stop and find a chair to read on. I take out my book and continue where I left off. Let's see.. Game of Life, past that... Everything's a lie, past that... oh here we go, The creator lied to us.

I kept reading until I hear some footsteps coming from one of the hallways. I went into alert mode and got ready to bonk whatever was coming. I closed my eyes and took a swing.
*POW*
I then head high-pitched screaming and kid-friendly cussing. "Mother Forward Dog Facing Sugar Honey Ice Tea!!"

I open my eyes and see my brother on the floor holding his nose while shouting kid-friendly curse words. "Oh.. sorry bro, didn't mean to hit ya." "What the Flipping Honey Oswald!? Why'd you hit me!?" "Sorry I just thought you were some bad guy, why didn't you say something?" "I was shouting your name! How could you not hear me?!" "Guess you were running louder than your voice" "What?" "What?" "Whatever c'mon follow me"

I was about to follow my brother when I heard some more footsteps rattle throughout the whole room. I told my brother to halt and I kept a listen for anything. I kept listening until I heard nothing. I looked at my brother who was confused. "Whatever that was, it's gone so let's just go."

We walked around some more for about 30 minutes, we found nothing of interest or use. Most of the things here were old and non-functional. Plus it was mostly projectors and worn out cassette tapes.

While walking I reached into my bag and pulled out a perfectly good sandwich and started munching on it. Mickey hears my chewing and turns to see my sandwich. "Oswald..." "Yeah?" "We had food this entire time..?" "Yeah?" "And you didn't tell me when I had to eat nothing but expired Bacon Soup..?" "You didn't ask" "Oswald?" "Yeah?"
*POW*
I yelped in pain as I rubbed my nose. It wasn't bleeding or bruised or broken. But it did hurt like he'll. I started yelling at Mickey, but all he did was continue walking while saying "now we're even."

I grumbled and followed behind him while still eating my sandwich. The pain went away after 5 minutes and I moved on from the event.

We kept walking until we reached the giant intersection again. We looked around again trying to get our surroundings, but when I turned around I heard a sudden noise. Like someone getting knocked out and dragged away. I turned around and see Mickey gone. I panicked and started to back myself towards a wall.

All of a sudden I felt a sudden pain on the back of my head. I felt my consciousness leave my body as I collapse to the floor. As I closed my eyes, I heard a man talking.

"Sheep Sheep Sheep, it's time for sleep."
--------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Yeet, it's been awhile but I had to deal with some... issues.. Anyways I will continue writing this even though it's not as consistent anymore. But I try my best, so just be patient and hope you like the sudden POV switch. Well that's all for not and as always I will see you... In the Next Chapter... BUH-BYE!!!