Chapter 20

Mickey's POV:
Ow! My mouse butt still hurts even after 10 minutes after the fall. I look over the Oswald who was reading his book again. I was confused how he wasn't hurting. I decided to find out just to break the silence.

"Hey Oz? I have a question" I told him. He placed his book down as he looked at me with a look that said 'hurry and ask the question so I can get back to my book.'

"So I was just wondering how you're not hurting from that 50ft fall." "I have high pain tolerance." "Are you sure because I remember that time when you got a wedgie from Pet-" "There are worse punishments out there like stubbing your toe, stepping on a lego, struggling to write a fanfic on a story about a demon, a mouse, and a rabb-" "Oswald stop breaking the 4th wall or else Walt Disney will come back from the dead and slap you across the face."

It was that then we saw a man covered in black..ink? And overalls with a mask carrying a cardboard cutout. I tried chasing him but when I looked around, he was gone. Only the cardboard cutout remained. That kinda scared me a bit.

Oswald gave a puffy sigh and went back to reading his book. While he was doing that I looked around while we were both walking. I noticed many posters and I heard nice music through the speakers. Well... it was nice until it started to sound kinda.. demonic.

I looked over to Oswald and he was trying to concentrate on his book but it looks like the music is starting to annoy him. We kept walking and walking.

We walked until we reached a room full of instruments. We played around with some of them and decided to go back to exploring. I noticed a projector room that was looking down onto the music room. Me and Oswald decided to go up there.

When we got there we looked down and saw another one of those cutouts and it was down at the instruments. Oswald was waiting outside of both rooms with his nose in his book.

I went down to take a closer look and when I got there it disappeared. I looked back to the other room and saw it there. I went back up and two were down there, went back down and they were both up there. I went back up, down, up, down, up, down, and so on.

I finally got back up to the projector room and saw about 7 clones all at the music room. At that time I gave up and I walked out of the projector room all tired out. I look and see Oswald sitting on a chair eating popcorn.

"Where the heck you get popcorn?" "Mick we are in a cartoon world so can pretty mu-" "What did I just say about breaking 4th walls?" "Fine."

He threw the box of popcorn away and we continued onward. We walked until we came across a tape recorder. We looked at eachother as I pressed play. Then we heard a man spoke:

"He appears from the shadows to rain his sweet blessings upon me. The figure of ink that shines in the darkness. I see you, my savior. I pray you hear me. Those old songs, yes, I still sing them. For I know you are coming to save me. And I will be swept into your final loving embrace. But, love requires sacrifice. Can I get an amen?"

We were confused and were about to continue until we hear a loud chilling echo.

"I said... Can I get an Amen?"
--------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: So I've been thinking for a hard while. And for a time I was actually thinking and almost came close to canceling this story. But at the last second I remembered how much you guys liked this story and decided to continue. This doesn't mean I'm doing it for my benefit but I'm making this for you guys. So production will continue along with other stories. So I'm not gonna stop for a while, so that's all for now. Until I see you, In The Next Fanfic... BYE-BYE!!!