Chapter 8

Mickey's POV (finally):

Geez, as if this week couldn't get any worse. During our previous show, Donald stepped on a nail and shot up through the roof. We had to cancel our show and get Donald down. The show before that, Goofy threw up backstage because apparently he saw something wasn't meant to see. I'm not even going to say what it was. And I don't want to even mention the show before that. The Whole thing was cancelled, thats all I can say.

Third Person POV:
Mickey walked back inside his house only to see an Oswald on his couch watching TV. Mickey was surprised as Oswald was supposed to leave yesterday. Oswald noticed him and waved.

"Hey Mick! Do you mind if I stay here for a few more days? Ortensia is having a few friends over at my place to party and I can't sleep with them there." "Sure, since you're already here" "Thanks bro."

After the small conversation with Oswald, Mickey walked to his room and flopped down on his bed and sighed. Another day, another incident, another show Mickey thought. Mickey then remembered that there's no more shows until next month because of the vacation Disneyland is having. He then thought of different things he could do while on vacation.

I do remember this once populated cartoon studio that went out of business. I think it was because the studio's character looked a bit like me and went out because of copyright Mickey thought. He then decided he should go visit again. He even thought of bringing Oswald with him.

Mickey got back up from his bed started making his way towards his rabbit brother. Only to trip and fall on his face. He sighed and said "I think the floor really likes my face". He ignored the slight pain and walked into the living room. Oswald was still watching TV and noticed Mickey walk up to him.

"Hey Mick. What's up?" "Sometimes I wish you would stop calling me that, but anyways remember that old studio that was once popular, but was abandoned soon after?" "You mean Sillyvision?" "Yeah! I was thinking about going there tomorrow an-" "Say no more, count me in!" "Okay then! Well its getting late we should probably go to sleep now, right Osw-" "ZZZZzzzzZZZZzz" "..... I'll just leave"

Mickey turned off the TV and tucked his older brother to bed; or actually couch; and then he went to bed as well. They had a big day tomorrow.
-----------------------------------------------------------A/N: Welp, its finally here. And I'm going to be doing a bit more Mickey and Oswald, after all I have been focused on Bendy a lot. If not delayed by random things, then the next chapter should be out either next week or the week after.

Well That's all I have for today and always, I will see you in the next chapter! BUH-BYE!!!