Chapter 3

Bendy approached Alice's door to see if she's there.

*Knock, knock, knock*

No answer

*Knock!, Knock!, Knock!*
No answer

*Bang!, Bang!, Bang* "Alice! Get your angel butt out here now!" Bendy yelled.

After 5 minutes of waiting, he started to kick down the door in frustration. After a few attempts he broke open.

He peered around the room but saw no one inside. Bendy of course wondered where she went. As he was leaving he saw a note on the door. It said "off to get groceries, I'll be right back in 2 days ;) -Alice".

"UUUUUUGH" Bendy groaned.

"My lord" "what is it Sammy?" "We have no more bacon soup" "GODDAMMIT!!!" " Do not worry my senpai, our friend Alice will get more" " I sure hope so." Bendy and Sammy converse.

-time skip-

Bendy kept walking and walking around the lower part of the studio. He was bored out of mind.

He finally got to a specific location. The projector room, he watched a couple shows he performed in. His favorite was sheep songs. Then his second favorite was the dancing demon.

While he was watching he made more ink monsters just to battle each other.

Then... He found a way to amuse himself. He went to ink Bendy and creeped towards Sammy's office. Sammy was there talking to the other ink monsters while making a pentagram to get notice more.

Ink Bendy made a ink slingshot​and ink slingshot ammo. He went into a dark corner. He loaded, took aim at Sammy, and then... Fire!

The shot hit Sammy in the back. Sammy fell forward dazed and wondered what happened. He stood back up and started yelling at the ink monsters, asking them who shot him. They all said no, but Sammy still accused them.

Bendy went back to the projector room choking on laughter. He just slingshot Sammy. That was most fun and most laughter he ever had since Boris died. Bendy returned to normal and continued to watch old episodes until... That show came on. It was not one of his shows but he had it just in case.

The show was called...

------------------------------------------------------
Cliffhanger! I hope you enjoyed it. This is already turning into a great story. I'll keep updating whenever I can -Author.