Chapter 11

Bendy's POV:
We were almost done with building the new ink machine. It didn't look like the the one in the blueprint as we didn't have the materials to completely build it. Seriously... what kind of ink machine would require a fusion core?

Anyways all we needed to do now was hook the ink machine up and put it on chains.

*10 mins later*

We finally hooked it up, now to just put it on chains so we can haul it up and down floors.

I turned into Ink Bendy and started to collect more ink to grow bigger. As soon as I was big enough, I picked up the machine like it was a toy and placed it on 4 chains and it was finally complete:

 As soon as I was big enough, I picked up the machine like it was a toy and placed it on 4 chains and it was finally complete:

It looked beautiful and we couldn't wait to activate it. The only problem was that if the chains broke, we would have to replace them. But we didn't care as if it did fall, it would probably destroy Sammy's office.

Me, Sammy, and Alice walked back down to the lower levels to find some old ink containers to bring up to fill.

All of a sudden a lonely ink searcher bumped right into me. It looked like it was in a hurry. It was relieved when it found us and started to tell us something. I never understood these things, although they can understand me. So I asked Sammy to translate since he knew these things long enough to learn their language.

"He says the something is approaching the studio. Actually scratch that, someone is approaching the studio" Sammy said.
"Did you see them in person?" Alice asked. The searcher shaked its head no and talked again.

"Although he didn't see it, he saw it resemble something. And he saw two of them, both different from the other." Sammy translated. "Well what did you see?" I asked.
"He said he saw that one figure had big circle ears and was wearing red shorts and the other had longer ears and wore blue shorts." Sammy said.

"So we have intruders nearby..." I quietly told myself.
"What do we do Bendy-senpai?" Sammy asked

"Alice will go to the third floor and Sammy will go to the second floor. I will wait for them on the first floor. Don't worry, just wait for further instructions." I commanded.

"What will you do?" Alice asked.

I turned around and went for the elevator and when I walked in, I turned around and said:

"I have a plan."

--------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Well there's your chapter and here's a cliffhanger. Since I been at exile for far too long, I will try my best to upload at least three times a week with the exception of this one. So just keep an eye out for the next update. BTW, even though this is not related to the game that much. I will be pulling things from the game to see if it will make this fanfic better. That's it for now and As always, I will see you... In The Next Chapter... BUH-BYE!!!!