Chapter 19

(SHOUTOUT TO STARplaystalksdrawsa for the OC and star I tried my best)

Third Person POV:
"Names Banana, you got a banana on you?" The other toon named Banana introduced himself. Bendy stared at the mysterious toon in confused manner.

"Umm hello? You in there? Do you speak English? I think I'm using English right now. Wait double check, One Two Threee. Okay yep that's English." Banana said uncomfortably because of the staring. He waved his hand in front of the other toon and kept trying to get his attention.

Bendy finally came to the real world and snapped back to reality. "Oh sorry I was just confused, I never met you before and I never seen you around this entire studio before." Bendy replied.

"Oh that's fine and you don't see me because I roam around a lot. I'm always on the move. But I'm pretty laid back." Banana said.

Bendy examined the other for a bit. He was grayish whitish, he looked like a tiger, and he wore a cyan colored hoodie. He had a knife in his left hand and a banana in his right. Wait.. a banana? Oh wait that's his name, no wonder.

"Uhh so what are you doing here and also what can you do?" Bendy asked curiously. The other toon beamed a bit with eager to tell him. He put his banana and knife awake in his pockets.

"Well I heard two people fall down here and I went to investigate. But I found  no one until I heard you screaming as you were falling. Next thing I see is you landing on your nuts with the most painful expression known to animation. As for what I can do, well let me show you." Banana explained.

Then he summoned water from the ink nearby and from a bucket and made different objects with it. He managed to make a clone of Bendy with the water and made it save to Bendy. Bendy watched in awe as the clone started to do wacky stunts. It did flips, tap dances, and face expressions. Bendy smiled at his clone doing things he would do.

Then the clone looked at Bendy and smiled and waved goodbye as it became a puddle of water. Banana looked back at Bendy who still had awe on his face. He coughed to get his attention in which he got.

"Oh sorry but that's really cool, you can manipulate water and make it into anything!" Bendy said with glee. Banana chuckled and waved it off. "Well I know who you are and what you can do Bendy the Ink Demon" Banana said with a hint of insanity.

Bendy looked confused at the sudden name call. He asked Banana what he wanted for real. Banana smirked as he started to take a step towards the ink demon.

"Well I mean no harm.. well at least to you. In fact I want to help you Bendy. I heard about the two new toons that arrived here. I know that Henry got Boris on his side. I know everything." Banana said in a sinister way.

"Okay then what's my favorite food?" Bendy asked. "Bacon Soup" Banana replied. "Who's my best friend?" "Boris" "Who's the creator?" "Joey Drew" "What's my favorite day of the week?" "Well you got me there I don't fricken know" Banana scowled because he didn't know the answer.

Bendy pondered at his offer. He thought about it long and hard. He weighed the pros and cons of it. Then he decided.

"Okay you can help me, but only on these conditions. 1) I can call the shots, 2) No knifing me, 3) Don't kill them because I might need them, and 4)... Well I'll get back to you on that." Bendy said as he listed his conditions. Banana thought about the conditions and agreed to them. He nodded as a way of agreeing.

Bendy chuckled and turned around. He flashed his devilish smile and got ready to make his next move. All he know was that he had an 'associate' and those two mysterious toons were gonna have a very bad time.

--------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: *MEGALOVANIA INTENSITIES* Hey I'm back from the dead well only for now. I'm not finding the motivation for writing these for some reason, in the past I did but not anymore. I'm trying to find that motivation and hopefully I can actually write more. But here's another chapter and I tried to make it longer than others to make it up but here's what I'll give. Again sorry for not writing more, I just lack the motivation and I'm trying to regain it. But until then I'll try whenever I can to write. Well that's all for now and as always I will see you... In the Next Chapter... BUH-BYE!!!!