Chapter 10 (A/N: Finally)

Mickey woke up the next day and went to his closet to pack. He couldn't figure out what clothes to bring (Even though all the clothes in his closet were just freaking red shorts with white buttons).

He then chose to bring 1 shorts and and bring an extra pair of shoes. He then smiled to see that he was basically done packing. He decided that he should see how Oswald was doing.

Mickey went into the living room only to see the black rabbit still sleeping. Mickey groaned at the fact that he needed to wake Oswald up. But he thought of a plan to do so.

*1 hour later*
The prank was ready. Mickey shouted "OSWALD THE LUCKY RABBIT, WAKE THE HELL UP!!!". With that Oswald sat up only to slam his face into a board. It then proceeded to hit a bucket of water onto the rabbit's head.

The water soaked Oswald and he frowned. "You could've wake me up normally and not set up this ingenious contraption" Oswald said. "But that would be BORING... Anyways get up and get packed, we're leaving in an hour" Mickey replied.
*1 hour later again*

Mickey walked into the living room to see his brother watching TV. "Where's your stuff?" Mickey asked. Oswald then pointed to a white plastic bag sitting next to the door filled with one pair of shoes and 1 shorts.

"Sometimes I wonder if I should bring you along at all" Mickey said. "Whatever, let's go now" Mickey said. Oswald turned off the TV and grabbed his stuff, while Mickey grabbed his backpack and they headed out.

Mickey took the lead since his memory was more fresh than Oswald's and he knew the way better. Oswald was a bit behind just taking a breather. They started to reach the end of town and headed out the front gate.

"You sure you want to do this Mick?" "Yes why not? We haven't been there for a very long time." "Heh, I guess. Well okay let's go." "Yeah nothing can go wrong" Mickey and Oswald Converse before heading out.

-----------------------------------------------------------A/N: Well here's your next chapter. I'm debating on whether I should put this on hold or not. Because the nightmare is starting soon: SCHOOL Dun Dun Dun. Anyways sorry about the late update, on extremely tired because I have had countless rehearsals this week. And I had to attend all of them which I don't mind. But at the end of the day I'm just tired. So it might be a while before I can make another chapter. So until I make another chapter. This fanfic is on hold for now. Well that's all I have to say for now and as always I will see you in the next chapter! BUH-BYE!!!