Chapter 24

Third-Person POV:
Mickey and Oswald stared at the mysterious wolf and man. All 4 of them were utterly confused. None of them knew what to do right now. They heard the pounding of the door stop which meant Bendy was tired or he left.

The man spoke again in a more serious than confused tone. "I'll asked again, who are you two and why are you here?" Mickey and Oswald then snapped out of their confused state and Oswald got ready to fight the man in a cartoon fighting stance. Mickey shook his head and stepped forward towards the man and the wolf in a friendly manner.

"Hello, my name is Mickey Mouse and this is my brother Oswald Rabbit. We originally came here for a 'vacation but now we're lost and we just want to get out of here. We were hoping you and your pal can help us out." Mickey said in a polite manner as hoping to be friends with the two of them.

The man's eyes widened as he then rubbed them as blinked twice maybe thrice. He then chuckled a bit as he began walking towards them and shook Mickey's hand. "Mickey Mouse? As in the Mickey Mouse? Well I'll be, I knew you father way back when I was a little boy. He was a good man and I wished he didn't have to go so soon."

Mickey looked in surprise as he learned that this man. Then again, he did look pretty old but not to the point where he couldn't do anything. He was young enough to be in the late years of his prime so he still had some life left in him.

Mickey then asked his name since he didn't recognize him. The man laughed as he said his name was Henry and the wolf was Boris. Mickey and Oswald looked at eachother and smiled. They finally found some allies in this whole endeavor.

Mickey then asked the two what was going on and why this entire studio is creepy. Henry then explained how the other creator went crazy and built a machine to bring the animations and characters to life. Bendy was one of the first ones to come out and he was very nice and charming until the other creator went mad and used his friends for experiments. That made Bendy mad and made him kill the other creator and all employees who worked there.

Henry then told the two toons to follow him and boris as they said they have a safe house that boris found. Mickey and Oswald's eyes lit up as they immediately followed the both of them. As they began to walk, Mickey studied the features of the wolf named boris. Boris was a black cartoon wolf who wore light yellow overalls. Even though he was a wolf, he looked and seemed very friendly.

After 5 minutes of walking, the gang finally reached the safe house. Henry opened the door and allowed the crew inside before closing and locking the door. Mickey and Oswald looked around and were in awe. The safe house had a kitchen, multiple piles of bacon soup and even small beds and hammocks.

Henry welcomed them and told them to get comfy. They both knew that they were gonna be here for a while. Oswald immediately jumped onto one of the bed and fell fast asleep. Mickey shook his head and went over to Henry and asked more about Bendy.

"Bendy was a creation of mine. My old 'pal' Joey came up with the idea of him but I was the one who actually created him. But Joey decided to take all the credit as he did with everything and everyone else. But then he went too far when decided to play God. He ended up losing his life or so I think. I don't know if he is dead or not. He always had a way to get around everything so maybe he could still be alive." Henry explained.

Mickey listened and thanked Henry and walked over to one of the other beds. He laid down and decided to take a nap. He heard Henry and Boris talking but he decided to ignore it as he had one thing on his mind. 'Why does he feel bad for Bendy?'
--------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hey guys, sorry for such a late late update. I have literally no excuse other than just no motivation. I have had some recent unfortunate events for me and I'm just trying to get through them. So for those of you who bared with this and still read this then thank you so very much. I will still keep doing this but like I said before the update schedule if completely random and is based off how motivated I am. So with that, I'm gonna end it here and as always I will see you... In The Next Chapter... BUH-BYE!!!!!