Chapter 26

Bendy wandered throughout the halls as he searched for that hideout. The same hideout that Henry, Boris, and now those two dang toons have. He walked aimlessly in his Ink Demon form as he kept an eye out for anything suspicious.

He reflected back on what happened yesterday. The day where Sammy and the Projectionist clashed and the war between the butcher gang and ink searchers. The butcher gang ended up winning but that was because they had weapons like pipes and mallets. They then tried to charge at Bendy who just drowned them in ink.

Suddenly he heard a crash of cans and a high pitch voice screaming from a certain direction. He was at first alerted by the crash but as soon as he registered the voice, he immediately sped off in that direction. He wanted to believe that it was who he thought it was.

He stopped at a corner and decided to peak behind it. When he peaked, he saw a pair of round ears and a pair of longer round ears. You'd probably wouldn't be able to tell but his eyes widened behind the ink coming down his face.

He saw a toon mouse and a toon rabbit next to a pile of empty bacon soup cans. The mouse was yelling at the rabbit and although bendy couldn't quite make out what he was yelling about, he came to the conclusion that the mouse was yelling about the bacon soup cans.

Bendy thought long and hard about what to do now. He knows he can't just run at them and chase them. If he did then they will just run away. He knew the power that toons possessed, after all he used to have that power too.

You see, all toons have the power to manipulate the world around them or themselves entirely as long as they find it funny. Bendy doesn't have that power since his summoning. But he does have demonic powers but only in the forms of ink. So while Bendy could replicate the powers that toons hold, he couldn't quite match with them.

Bendy silently cursed as he tried to think of a way to approach this. He then got two ideas. He could block them off and charge are them. But they're smaller than him in this form so they could just slide underneath him and run. He can't change back because they were armed with weapons with the mouse holding a pipe and the rabbit holding a axe.

So he decided to go with option 2 and just stalk them until they go back to their hideout. So he hid in the walls and spied on them. He saw them pick up the cans and keep moving. He stayed with them since they weren't going back yet.

He had to be careful however. He soon learned that the rabbit has much better hearing than the mouse. He almost got caught by it too. So he decided to stay a small distance back to not alert the alarm system of the rabbit. He also decided to keep note on where they're going.

After 30 minutes of following them, Bendy was losing his patience. He then decided to make a move on them due to his impatience. Unfortunately it would be his big mistake.

As soon as he popped out of the wall, he heard a loud yell from the opposite direction of the two toons. He turned around and his face lit up of horror.

"MY LORD!!! THERE YOU ARE!!! I'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR YOU!!!"

Bendy saw masked believer running at him. He turned around and saw the two toons staring at him before running. Bendy immediately reacted by running after them with Sammy not far behind. However due to him being in his Ink Demon form, he slowly lost track of them. He stopped and cursed and turned around.

After all..

He needed to have a talk with someone

--------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: So at this point there's just gonna be random updates. I'm not gonna set a timeline anymore because I could never seem to follow it. So if I update then I update, and if I don't then I don't. So just don't expect to be frequent updates constantly because that's not gonna happen. So yeah just enjoy the chapter and sorry but no more of that outro that I used to do. It kinda got boring really quick so yeah. Bye.