Chapter 2

During the same time in Joey Drew's Sillyvision studios.

Our little devil is staring at the body of his best friend Boris.

"Gee Boris it's been a while since Henry or anyone been here. Sammy's been a real pain in the butt. At least Joey's out of the picture." Bendy said trying to converse with the dead body of his best friend.

"Oh who am I kidding. Your dead and the only way to bring you back is a ritual, which I don't have enough of Joey's blood to do that." Bendy admitted.

"See ya around buddy, stay there, good boy" Bendy said to the dead wolf.

Bendy wandered minelessly around the upper studio. Until he came to the exit looking door.

"Eh... Might as well go see Sammy again. Even though he keeps calling me senpai" Bendy muttered to himself.

He jumped down the giant gaping hole. He landed on his head because he lost balance on staying on both feet.

"SAMMY!!!" Bendy yelled through the soundless corridors. He then saw a inky bendy head cutout with a inky face behind it from the corner.

"Yes my Lord?" Asked Sammy Lawrence.

"Where is Alice angel?" Questioned Bendy.

"She's in her room again" "Seriously?" " Yes my Lord" the two had a very short conversation about Alice until Bendy waved and headed straight towards Alice's room
————–————-----—–—–——–-
This is chapter 2. This took some time but it's done. See you in chapter 3. -Author.
P.S. Sorry for the short chapter but the next chapter will be longer.