Chapter 7

Bendy's POV
I looked back and went back to the room with the hole and what do I find? A Stupid angel drench in bacon soup and a annoying adult man in a mask (Sorry to get your hopes that it will be mickey and oswald, but don't worry). I walked over the angel who's name is alice and helped them both up.

"Jeez Alice, maybe watch where you're going next time?" "Oh shut it Bendy, you could've least tell me that the hole is right there." "Well how am I supposed to do that? We don't have a working phone here... And I'm not going to just wait by the hole, waiting for some angel to BRING IN SOME GODDAMN FOOD!!!" Alice and I argue. Sammy is just behind us watching in sheer disappointment.

"Whatever, I'm going in my room." But before she took off, I grabbed her hand. She turned around quickly and looked at me with a questioning and worried look.

"Is everything alright Bendy?" Alice asked. Wow... What's the deal with this angel? She was just arguing with me about a 30 seconds ago and now she's worried. Welp... Might as well spill the beans.

"Well... There's something that I have to tell you." I said. She gave me a questioning look and then I continued. "Boris is alive somehow and he's helping Henry." I said loud enough so both Alice and Sammy can hear.

"Really?! Well that's both good news and bad news" She replied. I nodded and told them to follow me until we were in the music room where all the chairs were lined up. "What are we doing here?" Sammy asked.

"Well I recently found something that will help us defeat Henry" I said. I then pulled out the blueprint out of my pocket. Sammy gasped at the sight of the blue paper. "My blueprint... YOU FOUND IT MY LORD!!!" Sammy yelled as he jumped in joy.

"Whatever, anyways we can use this machine to make our ink blobs/creatures and us stronger, except for you Sammy no offense" I said. Sammy just turned around and sniffed.

"But we lack the materials to build this new machine" Alice said. "WELL NOW, NO SH*T WE DON'T HAVE THE MATERIALS TO BUILD THIS BUILD THIS DAMN THING" I raised my voice to an obvious statement.

"Sheesh wth Bendy?" She asked offended. "Sorry I'm just a little ticked off by some recent events. Anyways I was thinking we dismantle the old ink machine, find make other pieces from ink blobs and build the new machine" I said with confidence.

Sammy and Alice nodded their head in agreement and we instantly went to where the ink machine mk.I is.

*2 hours later*

After some climbing and either Sammy or Alice sometimes falling off. We finally made it to the top floor. And we walked towards the machine room. After 5 mins we made it.

"Well sorry old friend, but sometimes you gotta do something bad in order to do something good." I said to the lifeless machine. I nodded to Alice and Sammy and we got to work.
-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N: if you read the previous page. I said that I was on a little hiatus or break I do. But now I'm back and I will be able to post more chapters for this and other stories now. Be sure to check in daily to see if I updated any of my fanfics/stories. Well that's it for today and as always I will see you... In The Next Chapter... BUH-BAI!!!