Chapter 18

Third Person POV:
Bendy watched as the two toons fell down the large hole in the ground. He smirked as he pulled a cane out of nowhere. He leaned on the cane and whipped his left hand out to reveal a watch that mysteriously appeared on his wrist.

"Now we wait 10 minutes and go joined them." He said and waited... and waited... and waited...

Bendy was slumping on the cane and his pie eyes were dropping to close, he was getting tired. He looked as his watch... 4 MINUTES?!?!?

Bendy groaned and left to go grab one last thing before hopping in. He went to the ink machine room and searched for the item... nothing. The camera room? Nope. Main room? Nada.

Bendy started scratching his head and started to wonder "Where did I put it?"

'Ding'

Bendy grabbed the lightbulb and smashed it on the ground. "Now I know where it is" and with that he left for the janitor's closet. He got there and opened the door and there it was.

His trusty good bowtie sat on the chair and resided in the closet. He was in there to grabbed some extra ink buckets for better effect of the jump scare.

Bendy replaced his old bowtie and went back to the hole and checked his peculiar watch again. "HOLY CRAP ITS BEEN 15 MINUTES?!?! I HAVE TO GO NOW!!!"

Bendy sprinted to the hole but he wasn't focused and that resulted in him tripping on a board plank and fell into the hole. He started flailing and screaming as he fell down the hole.

Then it happened again..

He heard a small crack and felt excruciating extreme pain in his waist area. He looked down with tears on the verge of coming out and he gone done it again.

Bendy the ink demon landed on his nuts again...

Bendy's eyes shrunken and he let out a ink-curdling yell of pain. He got and kept swearing, luckily he was a cartoon and his swears kept getting censored by different sounds.

He tried to walk it off when he heard a muffled laugh behind him and turned to see who was laughing at him. "Who are you? What's your name?" Bendy asked.

The mysterious figure snickered as he replied "ouch buddy that must've hurt real bad. Oh! But where are my manners, my name is..."
--------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Sorry for the very late update. Life is very good at keeping me busy and distracted. And I could say that I will try to update more but let's be honest, who knows how that's gonna turn out. So how about this, I'll try to post when I have enough time. So until then just enjoy the chapters and fanfics you get and I'll try my best. Well that's enough and as always I will you In The Next Chapter. BUH-BYE!!!