Five-> Drunk Cooking

"Cas, angel, give me some more." Dean grinned, holding his glass out for his husband to fill.

Castiel looked at him. "Alright." He poured more wine into Dean's glass.

Dean eagerly drank the contents and asked for another. He repeated this a few times, until Castiel cut him off.

"The bottle is empty." He informed Dean.

Dean pouted, but shrugged. "'S'okay. I'm tired." He yawned, stumbling back a bit.

Castiel put his arm out for Dean to grab before he fell. "Should you be cooking like this?"

Dean grinned at Castiel. "Nope!" He replied drunkenly.

Castiel himself had drank a few glasses of alcohol, but not nearly as much as Dean. He'd easily knocked back at least half the bottle. Castiel nervously watched as Dean pushed the stuff around in the pan he was using. He didn't seem to be all there, judging from how that's all Dean was actually doing. "Dean, I think the stir fry is cooked. How about you and I go to sleep for a little bit, since you're tired?"

Dean shook his head vigorously. "Gotta fin'sh." He slurred. "'S'gotta go longer. I gotta cut the potatoes."

Castiel took a breath. "I'll cut them." He said softly, not telling his husband the 'potatoes' were supposed to be carrots. He didn't figure Dean would notice when they were orange instead of white-gray. "Here." He slid the stuff on the cutting board into the pan, standing close to it in case Dean would somehow knock it over.

"They're not potatoes." Dean realized sadly, staring down in dismay at the food.

"Yeah, they are." Castiel responded quickly. "They make orange potatoes now."

Dean nodded, happy again. "Oh, cool."

Castiel couldn't help but chuckle a little. As concerned as he was about Dean's inebriated state, he kind of loved the domestication alcohol did to him. Believing potatoes had suddenly become orange was evidence Dean was far from sober. Even still, he didn't like the fact that Dean needed copious amounts of alcohol to feel happy and light.

"Hey, Cas?" Dean hiccuped. "I'm real tired." He yawned much slower than before, his eyes closing for a long time.

"Dean, honey, you're gonna burn the meal." Castiel whispered, wrapping his arms around his waist from behind him.

Dean opened his eyes again. He stirred for a brief second, before his hand went slack and the wooden spoon slipped down into the pan.

Castiel sighed, shutting the burner off. "Come here, Dean." He commanded gently, taking his hand and leading him to the bedroom. "It's time for bed."

"Dinner." Dean questioned sleepily.

"We already ate, darling. Now we have to go to sleep." Castiel smiled as he got Dean into bed and brought the blankets around him, which allowed him to burrow into his spot. Dean was out in a flash, and Castiel looked back at him with a sad smile before shutting the light off and going to eat dinner.