Chapter 4

Maybe I should tell Looch about her.... no, he'd probably find out another way.... Why did Reilly have to 'date' her? I mean, what was that about? I need to find out what's going on.

*Lightbulb* I have the cell numbers of almost all of the B's. (Thank you, job) I decide to call Bergy because he seems like the guy who would know.

*rrrrrrrring rrrrrrrrrring*

'Hello?' he says, confused.

'Hey Bergy! It's Jess!'

'Oh.... Hey! I'll add you to my contacts after we hang up... I didn't know who you were at first.' he says with a laugh.

'Okay!'

'So... What's up?'

'I have a question.'

'Okay. Shoot.'

'Do you know Brittany, Looch's wife?'

'Yeah! They've been together for like what? A year and a half?'

'I have no idea. But I saw Reills making out with her in the locker room a couple of games ago.....'

'Against Vancouver?'

'Yea..'

'Go figure: the game Looch WASN'T at...'

'Yeah.... Being his girlfriend and all...' I say before being interrupted.

'YOU'RE DATING LOOCH?!?!'

'No..... I'm dating Reills.... Just don't publicize it yet...I have no idea what's happening.'

'Okay. I knew you guys would be a couple though. Anyways, I'll give Looch a call in a few minutes and I'll tell you about it after. Okay?'

'Okay. Thanks! Bye'

'No problem! I'm always just a phone call away if you need anything.' he says before hanging up.

While waiting for him to call back, I begin to watch the San Jose game vs. Anaheim game. As the Anaheim goal horn sounds, so does my ringtone.

'Hello?'

'Do you know where she is?'

'No.. Why?'

'She's trying to kill him.'

I begin to burst into tears because I haven't seen Reilly (or Looch) for a couple of hours.

'Uh... I can give you her phone number..'

'Anything can help the police.'

'Wait what's happening?'

'Looch said that she is threatening to kill him if he doesn't pretend to date her to get her into the games and practices. With this access, she's trying to kill Reilly with a pocketknife.'

'Oh my god....' I say because that's all I can say. This is making me speechless.

'The police are calling, Jess. I have to go. Tell me if you or Reilly experience anything threatening or harmful from her.'

'Will do. Thanks.' I say in a way that shows how much I'm thinking about this.

This makes me realize that Reilly wasn't lying. But why were they making out?

***********************************

Hey! I know it's kinda short, but I'll be posting the next chapter soon! Thanks soo much for reading! I never thought that I'd ever have more than 1 or 2 people reading this! Enjoy!

~Jess