6} competitive cuddling

"SO ARE YOU TWO like an actual thing?" Stephanie walks with a spring in her step, eager to play a round of glow in the dark mini golf.

"Well. No. It's complicated. We kind of just met." I shrug, not knowing how to summarize it all.

"When he's been over at Mitch's place, for the past week he's been talking about you. I don't know about you, but that seems a little bit less complicated than it's sounds like you think it is." As she suggests this, I can't really imagine William talking about me even if I try my best.

"We call each other best friends." My smile falters. Do I think we're just friends? Do I want to be more than friends?

"Are you in the friend zone?" She asks alarmed.

"When I think of it, no not really at all. That's why it's so complicated." I shake my head, looking in the bathroom mirror as I pull my hair up into a ponytail.

"Will's a fun guy. I think you're good for him." Steph flashes her pearly white teeth at me with a huge smile. "I'm sure you guys will figure it out. I'd like you to stay around. Finally someone my age to hang around with while the boys are being complete idiots..." She seems bothered by this, but I wouldn't blame her.

"Warning you in advance, I have my fair share of idiot also."

"Not going to lie, but same, same."

location: vaughn, ontario

liked by marner_93, williamnylander, and 717 others

stephlachancee best bud xx

tagged: lo_alexandrovich

view all 49 comments
marner_93 looking good babe
lo_alexandrovich ^^
quinnmcloed literally goals
chelsea_k349 how can they be so perfect?
deandavidson i don't know if i'm liking william's new girl
stephlachancee they're not together deandavidson

____

I'm completely jeopardizing any chance that we had at winning mini golf.

"You could've warned me that you were so good at this." Mitch and I are on one team, while William and Steph are on the other.

William looks a tad annoyed, but still smiley. I think it's only because he's so damn competitive.

"Thank you. That means so much coming from you." I say, sarcasm dripping in my voice.

"No probs cheeto head." Mitch snickers as I turn around to glare at him harshly.

"Cheeto head?" My eyes widen. That nickname will surely not stick well with me. I don't think I enjoy being compared to a fattening orange stick very much. The only reason he even suggests this is the fact that I was eating Cheetos earlier.