30} sweet, salty, & maybe a little bit spicy too

"GET OFF THE COUNTER BITCH!" Fred shouts at me, waving the frying pan around like he should be in a mental institution.

I've been on the counter now for ten minutes, and I'm standing my ground. I'm pretty sure that if I get off Freddie and Mitch are just going to force me into the car.

We were supposed to leave an hour ago to go play Mario Kart at Auston's place.

Why don't I want to go? Because I don't want to see William.

I know what you're thinking; Why in the world would I not want to see my beautiful blonde boyfriend? There's two reasons.
One, he's going to beat me in Mario Kart, then I'll become a loser and I'll lose forever because all I do is lose. Two, I'm too excited for the date he's going to take me on later, and I don't want to spoil it by seeing him. It probably sounds stupid.

Mitch grabs my legs and sweeps me off the counter. My head hits the counter with a bang.

"Mitchell Marner!" Freddie swats the frying pan at his knee, in which he falls to the ground holding it to his chest.

"What the hell was that for!?" He groans loudly.

"Maybe if you weren't trying to kill Logan you wouldn't have made the frying pan angry." Freddie rolls his eyes and sighs, helping me up off the counter and examining my head.

"Frying pans don't have feelings Frederik." Mitch scoffs and shrugs.

Freddie holds up the frying pan again up to Mitch's face with an evil smirk. "You're actually twelve. Now help me get the troll into the car."

Mitch nods, grabbing onto my legs.

"Woah, woah, woah. I do not like being referred to as Troll." Furrowing my eyebrows, I scrunch my nose up and try to squirm out of their grip.

"Booze bitch, we'll call you booze bitch then." Mitch grins, laughing at his own idea. Freddie rolls his eyes, for the thousandth time today.

"If you let me go I'll get in the car on my own."

"Deal." Mitch agrees immediately. "My arms are getting tired."

"Weakling" Freddie mumbles, throwing his head back laughing.

____

luciablomqvuist
so what's on ur agenda today? another long day of hoeing around I assume.

lo_alexandrovich

luciablomqvuistno one cares about your shit memes

luciablomqvuist
no one cares about your shit memes

lo_alexandrovich
AHAH but that is where ur wrong lucia