18} laser tag seduction

luciablomqvist
you'll stay away from him if you know what's good for you

"AS MY BEST FRIEND I need your advice." Auston blurts through the phone.

It's 6:30AM, I wake to a phone call from none other than Auston Matthews, my best friend. Good go why did I ever agree to this?

William snores softly besides me, a sleeping angel. He insisted otherwise but I knew that he was exhausted after he got off the plane. He's just too nice for his own damn good.

Reaching over, I tuck a piece of long blonde hair out of his face, revealing his peaceful and content expression.
Here I am being a creep and watching him sleep...

I'm still recovering from the significance of his word last night. He had told me he loved me, when he thought that I was asleep. It's fucking crazy what kind of things are happening in my life right now.

"Okay. I'm listening." I keep my voice hushed, refusing to let myself awake the beautiful man sleeping beside me.

"This going to sound so fucking stupid." Auston laughs to himself.

"No it won't. This stays between us." I remind him.

"Laurel kissed me last night. She said that she wanted to be with me, which is confusing, since I've only even hung out with her once. Rachel and I have been with each other a lot lately, and I know that I definitely like her a lot. But if Rachel and I decide to go for a relationship or something like that, wouldn't that be really rude of me, I'd practically be splitting up their friendship. I don't want that on my hands."

"Look at you, all the girls want some of that Matts eh?" I joke.

"Shut up Logan." He groans.

"Never."

"I hate you." He snaps.

"Don't worry I hate you too sweet cheeks." I laugh.

"So?" I can hear the nervous twitch in his voice through the phone. I better come up with some sentimental advice in the next twenty seconds, or for sure I'll be stuck thinking forever.

"Be an independent man." Auston isn't having my bullshit.

"Seriously Logan."

"Rachel. I think you guys have more chemistry. Let the two of them deal with their problems. Be supportive. I mean seriously just do what you want Auston. If it feels right with Rachel, tell her, and if you don't like Laurel don't lead her on." To the best of my relationship advice ability, I try to tell Auston what I think he should do.

"That makes sense. You're right though, maybe I like being an independent man." He laughs.

"Yeah right Matts." I scoff.

"This is some top no help advice." He remarks sarcastically.

"Damn right. You owe me. I'll accept my payment in Quesadillas thank you every much." I state. As I glance over to William, I feel totally done with talking to Auston.

I want to sleep and not be awake.

"That's a little demandin—." I hang up the phone, not letting him have the chance to finish his sentence.

twitter

@logantheloser
every tml fan when the playoffs role around

@logantheloser every tml fan when the playoffs role around