28} worries

Will Ny The Scoring Guy
108 text messages
-
Juicy Matthews
23 text messages
-
Yappy Kappy
2 text messages
-
Fred X andersen
234 text messages
-
Mitch The Bitch
18 text messages

"MCDONALDS ON ME." Annika wraps her arms around me tightly, shoving her face into my neck.

I'm not crying, nor am I freaking out, I guess I'm still just a little shocked. He said he wouldn't do this. He said he understood what it was like to watch the person you love be with someone else.

He said.

Now I'm not going to go crazy and overreacting immediately. But did that not fucking look like watching the person you love be with someone else to you?

I don't know if there's supposed to be emotional stages with this kind of thing, but right now I'm fucking pissed as hell and ready to swear and yell and eat a whole bunch of McDonald's.

What the hell was he thinking? What the hell was she thinking? What the hell was even going on?

I can hardly remember it even though it was only fifteen minutes ago that Sydney, Steph, Rachel, Trisha, and Annika had pulled me out of that bar like a dog on a leash.

Rachel ended up borrowing Auston's Range Rover so we could all fit in the vehicle together. No one gets left behind in times of dire need, or so Sydney says.

The girls have already broken out into full freak out mode, in whilst I simply stare out the window wanting to punch the glass, which I will not do, because violence is not the answer.

Just slow down.

And that's what I do. I slow my thoughts, trying incredibly hard to think about anything but William and Lucia kissing. I think about happy things, like Froot Loops, cherry wine, those forks that are also spoons but I forget what they're called. I think about how much McDonald's I'm about to devour, and what kind of music I'm going to listen to in bed later tonight, probably the sad playlist.

Damn it these are supposed to be happy thoughts.

Hedgehogs, Easter eggs, finding extra money in a coat you haven't worn in a while, the way William's eyes twinkle when he lau— no William right now..

"Is she okay?" Steph keeps on asking frantically. Seriously they're more concerned about this right now than I am.

It's just shocking. Out of all the people I've ever dated I'd suspect William of kissing someone else the least. Was it impulsive? It could've very well been impulsive. Don't jump to conclusions, don't jump to conclusions, fuck it, here I go.

 Don't jump to conclusions, don't jump to conclusions, fuck it, here I go

Maybe he was just really drunk? Maybe Lucia forced herself on him?

Or maybe he just wanted to kiss her?