o2

everything will be in miyeon's point of view unless stated otherwise.
~~~~~~~
the bell rang sudden and everyone began to leave the classroom for lunch. i watched slyly as the alien head made his way to his friends. they all must be very close...

"BOO!"

i jumped up as i snapped my head around to see a smirking jihee.

"are. you. crazy?!" i said glaring at her. i made sure i didn't drop anything do to the fact jihee gave me quite a scare.

"so what was all that about?"

"what was what all about?" i asked not knowing what she was talking about. at that moment, i got up from my chair and closed my textbook. then the two of us walked together to go out for lunch.

"you were talking one of the transfer students," she squealed.

"calm yourself jihee. he was just asking for a pencil to borrow."

"ah, the classical "asking for a pencil" trick," jihee chuckled to herself. "how cute. i already ship."

"oh my goodness, jihee please. you're crazy."

"i'm just saying," she said as she raised her arms up in surrender. "lets just eat," i quickly said as i linked arms with her. we went to cafeteria and filles our trays with side dishes and made sure we had the main course meal.

after filling out trays with food, we found us an empty rectangular table to sit at.

"wow, look at this. seems like the cafeteria is changing up their lunch menu," jihee said as she took her chopsticks and at some of the tofu she had.

i ate quietly, too busy to say anything else when of a sudden, i could hear a few girls talking at the table next to us.

"i heard one of them can speak english really well."
"i bet you all of them have some special talent."
"they're all so handsome too."
"omo, look! they're here!"

jihee looked at me as i looked back at her and then diverted my attention to the seven guys who cooly entered the cafeteria. many girls began talking obviously about them. some even began swooning over them.

"wah, they even know how to make a good entrance," jihee said shaking her head. sighing softly, jihee then looked at me as i kept my eyes on them.

"which one do you think is cute?" she smirked. i turned back my attention to her surprised of the sudden question.

"does it even matter?" i asked after i took a sip of the seawood soup i had.

but jihee didn't say anything. she gave me a smirking look.

"none of them," i replied.
"lies."
"and why would i be lying?"
"you totally find one of them cute. i just got to figure out which one..."
"for goodness sake jihee, i already said none of them are cute," i said aloud.

"aw, really? but i found you cute," a new voice that sent chills down my spine suddenly spoke.

jihee's eyes suddenly widened as i turned around quickly to see taehyung, alien head boy, standing there with a tray in his hands with his other friends following after him.

instantly, my face flushed red in embarrassment realizing i had said that last comment loudly.

"is it alright if we could join you guys for lunch?" he asked as he looked at me.

the girls that sat at the table next to us watched quietly and began speaking amongst each other. i sat there frozen realizing i haven't given him an answer. so jihee did me the favor.

"sure! why not."

he looked at jihee. "thank you. yah, guys! i found us a table," he said to his friends. one by one, they greeted us and sat down at our table. i couldn't look anywhere else but only stared at my tray of food in front of me.

"i'm kim taehyung by the way. these are my friends. namjoon, seokjin, jimin, hoseok, jungkook, and yoongi."

"oh, nice to meet you guys. my name's bae jihee," she smiled.

"pretty name," the guy, jimin, said to her. "oh, thanks," jihee said softly. she looked at me and i had to contain the tiny laugh i had inside of me due to the fact that jihee'a face was bright red.

"oh, miyeon. are you not going to eat more?" i heard taehyung ask me. i forced myself to look at him but instantly regretted it, due to the fact that he was actually good-looking up close.

"er, i'm full now actually," i told him.

"here, give me. i'll eat it," jihee quickly said.

the seokjin guy noticed jihee eating and he praised her. "you eat well, don't you?" he asked jihee.

"can't let any food go to waste."

i shyly scratch the back of my neck when taehyung suddenly poked my shoulder. i turn my head to look at him.

"can i have one of your side dishes?" he asked, his innocent eyes looked at me.

"oh, um, yeah."

he smiled happily and helped himself to a side dish from my tray and they all ate well. it almost looked like jihee was apart of them just comparing how much they ate.

i have a feeling we would be encountering each other a lot more this year.

~~~~~~~~
another update. meeting ppl here on wattpad is so niceu.
pleaseu dont be afraid to talk to me. ><