14

[taehyung's pov:]

"so i guess it worked out well for you, huh?" jimin asked smirking slightly at me as we walked our way back to our tent.

"thanks jimin," i said to him as i wrapped my arm around him and smiled.

"what are friends for?" he smiled. i couldn't help but smile back.

just then, as we were walking our way, jihee appeared before us, but in a slight unwelcoming manner. she glared at me with her arms crossed.

"you!" she pointed at me. "i need to talk to you."

i looked at jimin but saw how bad he wanted to get out this situation in his eyes.

"er, i'll leave you guys," he was quick to say. and so he was the first to leave upon our awkward account between jihee and i.

and what happened to having friends who got your back?

i looked back at jihee nervously as she continued to glare at me. and then, she pointed her finger straight at my face.

"you! you stole my partner away from me," she said.

"technically, i didn't steal her from you. jimin stole you away from miyeon, and of course i didn't want miyeon to be alone. so i, um, decided to partner with her," i said to her.

"but i didn't even say i wanted to partner with jimin," she exclaimed pouting slightly as she brought her hands down to her side.

i scratched the back of neck nervously, trying to figure out a way to get myself out of this situation.

"um, well, i'm pretty sure jimin will be a good partner," i said.

i was about to say somethig when all of a sudden she made a dramatic gasp and stared at me dead-on.

"taehyung... don't tell me."

i looked at her in confusion. "what?"

slowly, a smirk grew on her face as she continued staring at me. it made me uncomfortable a bit. i gulped slightly. "yah, you look weird smirking like that. stop," i said stepping back slightly.

"you like her, don't you?"

"i'm sorry. what? like who?" i asked pretending i didn't know who or what she was talking about.

"don't play dumb with me. i know you like her. that would explain why you two have been getting quite close with each other," she said.

ok, alert, alert! major danger!

i could already feel the sweat forming at the hairline up further at my forehead. so, i tried acting my way out of this. i placed my hand on her shoulder and stared into her eyes seriously.

"are you perhaps... drunk?" i asked.

she flicked off my hand from her shoulder as i jumped back slightly in fright, holding my precious hand she just flicked off.

"i'm not drunk! i know i'm right. you like miyeon," she smirked evily.

*sighs she's really confident about it. should i just tell her?

"please don't tell her," i began to say.

"i fReAKinG kNEW iT!" she screamed.

aish!

i was finally able to get back to my tent. entering in, i quickly fell flat onto the floor of the tent and let out an exhausted sigh.

"how did it go?" jimin as munching on some chips.

"well... she knows," i said sighing softly again.

"oh boy."

with my face laid flat on my right side, my eyes looked at jimin as i glared at him.

"you left me. whatever happened to having my back?"

jimin sheepishly smiled. "sorry?"

i let out another drastic sigh as i closed my eyes, hoping the night would even come sooner.