15

the next day had finally came. we all ate breakfast before going out to start the day of our science projects. i ate my cereal quietly and when i finished, i looked at jihee.

"so are you really going to partner with jimin?" i asked her.

jihee let out a soft sigh before she turned to me and slowly nodded her head.

"i mean, it won't be so bad to partner with taehyung. you guys are already close with each other," she said, grinning slightly at me.

"yeah... but he's kind of weird sometimes," i said softly as i looked at my cereal.

"which is why you two are perfect for each other."

honestly, she was right when she said taehyung and i were spending quite some time with each other. one minute he was just a transfer student. now we're friends. but were we perfect for each other? probably not.

stop dreaming miyeon. he could obviously get himself a girlfriend if he wanted to. all he needs is his good looks, his good smile, his perfect-shaped lips....

"miyeon!"

i snapped my head back to reality. "what?! what?" i asked.

"someone's coming," she sang.

"wha–"

"hI!" taehyung blurted into my ear.

i yelped in surprise and turned to see taehyung grinning at me from ear to ear.

"stop doing that!" i exclaimed.

"i couldn't help it," he said.

jihee cleared her throat. "taehyung? where's jimin?" she asked.

"i think he's still asleep back at our tent," taehyung replied.

"a sleeper. great," she sighed. suddenly, she got up to her feet and looked at taehyung and i.

"well, you both have fun now," she said smiling.

weird.

"mm bye jihee! see you later," i said as i waved to her.

taehyung waved cutely to her as we watched her walk away. at that moment, taehyung turned to look at me and then smiled.

"so, who's camera are we going to be using?" he asked as he leaned against the table.

"mm, well we can just use my phone. and then, later, i'll print them out when we get back home and then i'll just give them to use to paste in your journal," i said to him.

"hm, sounds good then. you got your journal?" he asked looking at me.

my eyes slowly observed his face. he had a tall nose bridge and some slightly small lips. but my eyes began to focus just under the tip of his nose. there was a small tiny mole just lurking near his right nostril.

i couldn't help but giggle softly. taehyung, on the other hand, raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"what? do i have something on my face?" he asked suddenly covering his face.

i took his hand and removed it away as i pointed at his cute mole under the tip of his nose.

"you have a mole under your nose. it's so cute!" i laughed softly.

i watched as he blushed red in embarrassment and covered his face quickly.

"look away!" he pouted.

after i settled down from laughing a bit, i gave a pleasant smile. "yah, i said it's cute."

taehyung slowly removed his hands away from his face as he looked at me and pouted cutely.

"shall we get started now?" i asked him.

instantly, he stood up to his feet. "lets go!" he cheered, causing other students to look at us from his sudden outburst.

i poke the side of his tummy as he winced in pain slightly.

"yah, keep your voice down," i said. he smiled sheepishly.

"hehe, sorry."

once we went to get my journal from my tent, i also managed to bring some water bottles for us to drink so we wouldn't get dehydrated. i tied the laces from my adidas shoes and stood up straight on my feet while holding my journal.

"ready?" taehyung asked with a hand in his pocket and a journal and pen in the other.

"ready."