10

Liam headed back downstairs after Louis left. He knew that Niall and Harry already adored Olivia but he wasn't sure show Zayn would be, especially after having a nightmare last night.

All of Liam's worries were calmed when he saw Zayn still speaking to Olivia about his art, and a trip to the local art museum that is coming up this week. They were now sat on the sofa, a couple of comfortable inches between the two.

Liam approached them, noticing Harry and Niall playing with the duplo blocks on the carpet, and sat down next to Zayn, wrapping an arm around his waist.

"How are you bud?" Liam asked as he pulled Zayn in for a cuddle.

Zayn snuggled into Liam's side, having missed his brother the night before. Sure, Louis was good for cuddles but everyone knew that Liam gave out the best cuddles.

"M'good LiLi, was talkin' to Liv about the art museum." He said as Liam ran his hands through Zayn's hair.

"He was telling me he's going to see the exhibitions with his art class this week." Olivia said and Liam nodded because he wanted to sign up to be a chaperone for the trip, as he had that particular afternoon (Thursdays) off. The sixth years had study periods which were - surprise, surprise - meant for studying, but you could also leave school and study at home during study periods. To be honest, most people didn't use their study periods wisely.

Liam's were mostly spent studying, or looking after Niall. He loved Thursdays and the boys did too because he was able to pick them all up after school as he didn't have football practice. Liv spent her's either studying at her best friend Levi's house or at the library.

Another thing Liam didn't mind was the fact that Liv had a boy for a best friend, and the reason for that is because he is so flamboyantly gay. If he was straight Liam might have been a bit stand-offish but he was great, a really funny guy and Liam had become good friends with him too.

However, back to the trip, Louis managed to convince Zayn to plead to Liam not to go. Zayn didn't see the big deal himself, and thought it might be pretty cool to have his big brother there as Liam was one of the most popular people in school. Louis told him that it would look like Liam was babysitting him and his friends would laugh at him which made Zayn quickly change his tune and beg for Liam to stay home.

Louis didn't do it to be wicked, he knew Zayn was popular because he played football and was a Payne but he also knew that thirteen year olds can be horrid so he wanted to give Zayn a push in the right direction.

"Yeah it's going to be great, isn't it bud?" Liam asked and Zayn nodded into Liam's chest.

"What time did you get to bed at last night Zaynie? You're looking awful tired." Olivia cooed at the younger boy.

"About half two." Zayn yawned and Liam chuckled since he was usually always in bed before half past ten.

"Wow, you had a late one last night bub." Liam said as Zayn nodded and snuggled further into Liam, almost sitting on him.

Olivia cooed at the two brothers, Zayn almost sleeping on Liam to the point where he just pulled Zayn onto his lap and let the younger boys rest his head on his chest.

Of course this had to be the moment Niall decided he wanted to be clingy. The small blonde looked up from playing with his duplo blocks and observed Zayn cuddling Liam and started to crawl over, Harry not far behind.

"Noooooo." Niall whined as he pulled himself up to stand beside Liam, using the couch for balance.

"Niall, Zee needs cuddles too." Liam tutted, knowing the one year old can get extremely possessive.