11

Liam sat in Louis' room on his phone, texting Andy about a football game that's coming up against their rival school. Andy was super hyper about it since this would be the last game of the season before they graduated.

Harry and Niall were still playing My Little Pony happily with Louis, until the two started getting tired and fussy. Harry wouldn't share his yellow pony with blue hair and Niall had grabbed the purple pony with white hair out of Louis' hand.

"Now Niall, we don't grab." Louis tried to say sternly, like Liam, but the one year old just growled at him.

Liam looked up from his phone, having heard Louis speak and witnessed a grumpy looking Harry and a pouting Niall on the floor. Louis sighed and rolled his eyes at Liam, standing up and going to sit beside him on the bed.

"They're acting like brats." Louis said to Liam, making the older boy glare at him.

"They're only young Boo, you were a pain as well when you were younger. Still are, in fact." Liam chuckled but Louis didn't look amused.

"Cheer up bud, I'll put them down for a nap and when they wake up they'll be happy again. They're just fussy because they're tired." Liam said, throwing his arm around Louis' shoulder.

"They're annoying." Louis stated and Liam chuckled.

"Maybe you could do with having a nap as well. Hmmm Boo?" Liam cooed, Louis shooting him daggers as Liam stood up to get Harry and Niall.

"Nap time." Liam stated as he lifted Niall into his arms and took Harry's hand, pulling him up from the floor.

"But we're playing LiLi!" Harry whined and stomped his foot.

"Excuse me Harry, I know you didn't just stomp your foot at me." Liam said, giving the boy a stern look.

"Harry, for gods sake just do what Liam says then we'll all be happier." Louis snapped before standing up and disappearing, probably going to the toilet or to get a drink.

Harry quietened down after that, except from his little sniffles. Liam knew the tears were a mixture of tiredness and because Louis snapped at him.

Liam laid Niall down in his crib in his room, the baby not putting up a fight about being put down for a nap. He just sucked on his dummy harshly, and clutched his blankets with his little hands. Liam, as always, gave him a goodnight kiss before exiting the room and taking Harry to his room.

"Go potty for my bub, then we can get you ready for a nap." Liam cooed at a tearful Harry.

Harry reluctantly left his brother and went to the toilet before going back to Liam so that the older boy could change him. Liam took Harry's jeans and briefs off and slipped a pull-up up his legs and tucked the boy into his bed with Lucky.

"Sweet dreams baby. I love you." Liam kissed his forehead and left the room, checking his own room to make sure Zayn was still sleeping before going on a hunt for Louis.

He firstly made sure none of the upstairs toilets were locked as he wanted to make sure Louis wasn't still in the loo. However, Liam found them all vacant and instantly knew Louis would be back in his room.

And sure enough, he was. Liam walked into his room to see him lying on his bed, typing on his phone. Liam knocked the open door three times to make Louis notice his presence.

"Can I come in?" Liam asked, Louis silently nodding and moving over in the bed to make room for Liam to sit.

Liam laid on the bed next to Louis, both of their heads on Louis' pillow and their sides touching. Liam sighed as Louis continued texting, slightly tilting the phone so Liam couldn't see the messages.

"Can we talk Boo?" Liam asked and Louis shrugged, continuing to type. "That would involve you putting your phone down." Liam said sternly making Louis huff but switch the phone off anyways.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Firstly, I would like to know why you wanted away from Olivia this morning." Liam said, looking at Louis through the corner of his eye.

"What do you mean?" Louis acted confused.

"You know what I mean Lou. You acted like she had some sort of disease and couldn't stay in the room with her for more than ten minutes. Zayn actually took time to talk to her because, believe it or not Louis, she's going to be around a lot now."

"I just don't want to get attached or get to know someone who might not be permanent, you know? I can't have anymore temporary people in my life." Louis said quietly, his voice breaking and Liam finally understood.

"Hey, shhhh bud. It's okay, Olivia isn't going to abandon us, that's the reason I've kept you guys from meeting her. We've been going out with each other for a year and a bit now and we both love each other a lot." Liam said, pulling Louis to his chest so that the younger boy was now laying on his side, cuddled into Liam.

"But that could change Li. I don't want to get close to someone again for them to just walk away." Louis said, a few tears slipping as Liam played with his feathery hair.

"Listen baby, I know mum and dad aren't around a lot but they still love you. Plus, you will always have me. And I mean always. You can't get rid of me that easily. You know that you and the boys are my main priority and that won't change now that I've introduced you to Olivia." Liam assured him, rubbing his back to try to soothe the boy.

"I love you Liam." Louis sniffled into Liam's chest as Liam wrapped his arms around him tighter.

"And I love you too bud, but we also have to talk about the way you snapped at Harry earlier. You really hurt his feelings. I know they can be annoying but you've got to remember that they're younger than you and sometimes can't control it because they're tired." Liam said, continuing to cuddle Louis.

"M'sorry. I was just tired from last night so everything they were doing was annoying me." Louis admitted shyly.

It was no lie that Louis had a soft spot for Harry. He didn't have a favourite brother but he always felt Harry needed that extra bit of looking after. He just wanted to protect the nine year old from all the evil in the world.

"Well it sounds like you need a nap then too." Liam chuckled as Louis unlatched himself from his brother to glare at him. "I'm being serious Boo, go for a nap and then when you wake up we can have a late lunch slash dinner and you can apologise to Harry." Liam offered, sitting up.

"Liam?" Louis asked before Liam could stand up.

"Yeah bud?"

"Can you lie with me until I fall asleep?" Louis asked shyly as he's never like this.

"Of course Lou." Liam said, lying back down next to the fifteen year old.

"Liam?"

"Yes Lou?"

"Will you hold me?"

"Always." Liam said, brining Louis into his chest and wrapping his arms around the boy, watching as Louis drifted into a peaceful sleep.

Hey guys!

Okay, so I know I said yesterday that I'd be stopping the daily updates but I just couldn't help myself. I was actually going to update Ohana today but I changed my mind at the very last minute (literally three minutes ago).

I'll be updating Ohana tomorrow and that's a promise because I have a chapter that I've had written for a while now.

I hope you guys liked it! Let me know what you think about Louis and Liam's relationship? Harry and Louis' relationship?

Love you guys

Comment! Vote!

Thank youuuuuuu

💖

4/06/17