27

Liam was trying to find a last minute babysitter for the boys, since Katherine couldn't watch the kids tonight, while he went out with Olivia and Levi and his boyfriend. He had tried Olivia's dad but unfortunately he had to work the night shift. Louis had argued that he was old enough to take care of himself so he could take care of the younger kids too but Liam dismissed that idea immediately since he knew Louis wouldn't be able to deal with both Harry and Niall.

His last resort was Andy which he wasn't very happy with since it wasn't his friend's problem and he probably had a million other better ways to spend his Friday night. However, he had to swallow his pride and phone him. The phone rang for a while before Andy picked up.

"¿Bueno?" came Andy's voice from the other side of the phone.

"Mate, it's Liam." Liam laughed. He had teased Andy a little for his Spanish accent throughout the years as he said it was the only thing girls (and boys) found sexy about him.

"Sorry, I'm waiting for my abuela to call and she'll kill me if I answer the phone to her in English." Andy chuckled. Liam understood though, his gran was a force to be reckoned with and very patriotic which is why she had been quite annoyed when Andy's mum decided to marry an English man and then proceed to move to England when Andy was five.

"It's fine mate, I was actually wondering if you'd do me a favour?" Liam asked apprehensively. He and Andy had been friends since Andy moved to England and they both had to grow up pretty fast when they reached high school, well really only Liam had to but Andy was constantly with him so he matured prematurely as well. 

"Sure Li. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I was just wondering if you could watch the boys tonight so I can go out with Liv."

"Sure man, when you leaving?"

"About six, listen Andy are you sure this is ok-"

"I'll be there at half five, see you then mate."

Liam profusely thanked his best friend, christening him a life saver and that he'd order dinner - whatever Andy wanted - for when he arrived. The two talked a bit more about football before Andy had to go as when he went to check the time on his phone he realised he had a missed call from his abuela. Liam let him be as he knew he was about to get an earful from the elderly lady.

"Andy's coming over to babysit you while Liv and I go out." Liam told the boys, as they had all congregated in the living room.

"Cool, so can I go out with my friends? Everyone's going to Olly's to watch a scary movie." Louis asked, seemingly off the hook for babysitting - not that he was ever in the running.

"No Lou, I don't need Andy having to worry about picking you up or dropping you off and I want you all in the house for peace of mind for me."

"But that's not fair! I'm fifteen, I don't need a babysitter! And all my friends are going to be there!" Louis started to snap.

"Oi, don't get cheeky with me. I'm telling you that you're staying here and that's that." Liam said, tired with the conversation.

"You're so bloody unfair." Louis all but screamed as he stomped up the stairs.

"You can consider yourself grounded for the weekend too." Liam called after him but only got the slam of his bedroom door in response. He sighed but shook his head silently to himself. You can't let him away with it - he'll walk all over you. You're the guardian - the parent. He had to remind himself as he hated giving the boys into trouble, but really they couldn't get their own way all the time.