26

Olivia arrived an hour later, bringing a Chinese with her for dinner. Usually both she and Liam were reluctant to feed the boys junk food but they decided once in a blue moon wouldn't hurt. Plus, they were both exhausted.

"Hey baby." Liam grinned as she walked into the living room where Liam was lying with Zayn still in his arms.

"I brought food." She said, raising the hand that carried the bag of Chinese food and motioned to the dining room.

Moving Zayn off of him, Liam got up to greet the girl with a kiss, the both of them then moving to the kitchen to set the table.

"So are you going to tell them over dinner?" Olivia asked as she set poured the chips into three bowls.

"Yeah, the booking confirmation came through for the flights to Alicante half an hour ago, so we'll go to my gramp's villa. It's not too far from the airport and not too far from the beach. Perfect really. I remember him taking us there when we were younger. I think I was about six or something?" Liam tried to remember.

"I'm happy with wherever as long as it's with you." Olivia smiled as she wrapped her thin arms around his waist and rested her face on his chest.

"That was so cheesy." He laughed, and Olivia giggled feeling the chuckle vibrations ripple through his chest.

"Speaking of food...Boys! Dinner!" He called.

A stampede was heard coming from every direction. In a house full of growing boys, they all knew that if you didn't eat fast, you didn't eat. Of course Liam tried his best to stop that but he couldn't stop Louis from pinching off of everyone else's plates and feed Niall at the same time.

"He stinks, might want to take care of that before you eat." Louis grimaced, holding Niall an arms length away from him, twitching his nose.

"Are you a stinky boy?" Liam took the baby out of Louis' hold, wincing slightly once the smell actually reached his nostrils. "Let's get you changed so you can eat some yummy food, yes?" He asked, tickling the blonde's tummy.

"Chips!" The one year old exclaimed.

"That's right baby, you can have some chippies!" Liam cooed.

After a quick change, Liam was back and sat Niall in the highchair and put a handful of chips on the tray. Liam was finally able to sit down and have some dinner himself and once he was finished, Olivia gave him a look from across the table where she was sat beside Zayn.

"So, I've got a bit of a surprise for you all." Liam admitted as all the attention turned on him. Louis and Zayn stopped talking about football and Harry came out of his dream like trance. Even Niall looked interested.

"We're going to gramp's villa in Spain." Liam smiled as Louis jumped out of his seat in disbelief.

"What? Seriously? No way! Is it the one we used to go to when we were younger?" He asked the older lad.

"Yeah it is, gramps left it in his will to me but I still call it gramp's place. So what do you think?"

"I can't really remember it." Zayn stated and Harry nodded.

"That's because you were only one bub, and Harry hasn't ever been. Are you excited though?"

"Yes! I gotta start thinking about what toys I'm taking with me Daddy." Harry rambled and Liam smiled fondly.

"We're leaving in two weeks so you've still got some time." Liam chuckled.

The boys were in excellent moods for the rest of the night, not even arguing when Liam decided to put them all to bed early.