24

The six of them arrived at the mall a little while later, Liam pushing Niall in his pram, Zayn walking close to him, while Olivia held Harry's hand and the two of them kept an eye on Louis who insisted on walking a couple of paces ahead.

"Where do you want to go first?" Liam asked a bouncing Harry.

"The Disney store!" Harry exclaimed, his eyes lighting up as he looked at Liam with such childhood innocence captured in his big green orbs.

"I don't see why not, what do you think Zee?" Liam asked the boy, checking on him to make sure he was okay.

"Mhm, can we go into the art store store after?" The raven haired boy asked. He loved Disney but he also really loved to paint, it helped him with his anxiety.

"Of course we can bubs." Liam smiled.

The boys (although Louis would never admit it) were in heaven as soon as they entered the Disney store. There was just something so magical and enticing about it. Little kid's wishes could still come true in the store, the presence of true magic could certainly be felt.

They scouted about the shop for a while, Liam allowing the boys to pick at least one stuffy each. No, he wasn't buying their love, he was trying to cheer them up after the rough start to the weekend - there's a difference. In the end, Zayn came away with a Finding Dory stuffy, to go with his Nemo, Harry picked a Pua soft toy, the pig from Moana, Niall had a Eeyore soft toy and Harry had managed to convince Louis to get a Roo stuffy as it 'rhymes with Boo'.

 In the end, Zayn came away with a Finding Dory stuffy, to go with his Nemo, Harry picked a Pua soft toy, the pig from Moana, Niall had a Eeyore soft toy and Harry had managed to convince Louis to get a Roo stuffy as it 'rhymes with Boo'

Liam was more than happy to purchase them, and he still wanted to spoil the boys slightly. He had had a surprise planned in his head for a while now, but didn't really think of executing it before yesterday. He took the boys through a few more shops, for Zayn some artsy things, Louis a new football top and Harry some new DVDs to add to his collection. Niall was quite happy with his Eeyore and lazily laid his head on Olivia's shoulder as she carried him through the shops.

Before going to Olivia's house, Liam had to make a quick stop at the supermarket to get some more baby milk for Niall. Once again, the family of six trekked into the store, Liam holding Harry's hand tightly in his own while Olivia had Niall in her arms and Louis and Zayn walked a couple of paces ahead.

"I'm going to go get Niall's milk, could you get some baby wipes while I'm at it?" Liam asked Olivia to try and reduce the amount of time they'd spend in the shop as he could tell the boys were already getting tired.

Liam quickly walked to the milk aisle, got what he needed and started to head back in the direction of Olivia again. Only to hear Niall's distressing screams.

"Dada!" The small blonde, and now red faced baby screamed at the top of his lungs as a strange lady and man tried to talk to him.