12

Zayn was the first of the boys to wake up from the much needed nap. When he woke up he instantly knew he was in Liam's room but there was no sign of the older lad since he was still with Louis.

The silence in the house was making him feel a little uneasy, and urged him to get out of bed - ironic since it was usually the loud noises that got him out of bed. He found his jeans folded neatly on Liam's desk and quickly put them back on, briefly making sure his hair looked good in the mirror.

He left the room and tiptoed down the hall. His first stop was Niall's room, across from Liam's room and he cracked the door open enough to see Niall sleeping in his crib. He quietly shut the door again and checked Harry's room. Once again, he found the boy sleeping soundly with his stuffed toy clutched tightly to his chest.

His last stop was Louis' room and Zayn was secretly praying for Louis to be asleep as well since the fifteen year old usually didn't tolerate anyone in his room.

"Boo?" Zayn whispered as he quietly opened Louis' door.

However, he was met with a sight he's never ever seen before. Both of his big brothers cuddling on Louis' bed, Liam scrolling though his phone while Louis slept soundly.

"You're awake, did you have a nice nap baby?" Liam asked as he tried to manoeuvre his arm out from under Louis. He eventually managed it and stood up from the bed, tucking the covers snuggly around Louis and approaching Zayn.

"Yeah, I needed it." Zayn blushed as Liam wrapped his arm around his little brother's waist and led him back into Liam's room.

The two sat in Liam's room watching Modern Family for the next half an hour before Niall's cries sounded through the baby monitor. Liam smiled at Zayn before detangling himself from the koala cuddle Zayn had on him and going to retrieve the baby.

"Hello there my baby boy." Liam cooed at Niall who was standing up in his crib and gripping the bars with tears running down his face.

Liam picked him up and placed him on the changing table, changing his nappy while he also wiped the baby's tears.

"No more tears snowflake." Liam said and began tickling the baby's bare stomach, blowing raspberries on it, making the blonde giggle.

"Dada!" Niall exclaimed making Liam cringe as Niall reached his hands into the air while he was still lying down on the changing table. Liam ignored it.

He couldn't respond to it anyways, that would make the baby think that addressing him as 'Dada' was okay and correct. Geoff would be so angry at Niall if he found out but it wasn't his fault, if anything it was Geoff's.

"Look what LiLi has for you Niall." Liam said in an excited voice as he showed the one year old his blankie.

"'Ankie!" Niall shouted and reached his hands out in a "give me" fashion.

Liam gave Niall the blanket and finished snapping the buttons on his onesie. Once he was finished he carried Niall back into the room where Zayn was.

Zayn played happily on Liam's bed with Niall while Liam sat at the edge of the bed and texted Olivia. She was complaining about the amount of PDA Levi and Matt were displaying, but Liam told her - like the supportive boyfriend he is - to suck it up.

"Liam?" A tired looking Louis asked as he sauntered into the room, still rubbing his eyes. "You left." He pouted.

"I know Boo, Zayn woke up." Liam said as he pulled Louis onto the bed too and wrapped his arm around the younger boy's shoulders.

Louis seemed to get embarrassed as he noticed his other brothers in the room and tried to scoot away from Liam's embrace but Liam wouldn't let him.

"Boo, can you go and wake Hazza up?" Liam asked, knowing the two brothers needed a word in private.

Louis shook his head and Liam frowned. "Why not?"

"He'll be angry with me." Louis said sadly as Liam bit back a coo.

"He'd love to see you Boo, you know he adores it when you wake him up. Just talk to him and apologise, you know Hazza is very forgiving." Liam soothed.

Louis nodded silently and reluctantly detached himself from Liam's embrace. He exited the Liam's room, going next door to the curly lad's one. He walked in and saw Harry lying in his bed with his thumb in his mouth, Lucky tucked under his right arm and hair spread around his head like a halo on the pillow.

He approached the bed and sat on the edge. Cooing at Harry's sleeping position, he pulled the covers back slightly so that Harry's milky tummy was exposed.

"Hazza, wake up please." Louis said softly, rubbing the boy's tummy as he knew it was Harry's favourite way to be woken up.

"Nooooo Boo." Harry whined, not registering anything in his tired state. He closed his eyes for about thirty seconds before his eyes flew wide open and he shot straight up in his bed.

He knew that voice.

"Boo! You're not angry at me anymore!" Harry cheered as he threw himself into Louis' arms. "I'm sorry I upset you."

"No Haz, you didn't. I was just being grouchy and can I tell you a secret?" Louis asked and Harry nodded his head enthusiastically, hanging onto every single word Louis was saying. "Liam made me take a nap too, and now I feel much better."

"Love you Lou." Harry said as he pushed his head into Louis' neck.

"I love you too Haz. Why don't we get you changed before we go to Liam?" Louis suggested and Harry shyly nodded.

Louis had watched Liam change Harry and Niall thousands of times. Louis had even changed Niall a couple of times too, but he never changed Harry.

Louis took the slightly wet pull-up off of Harry and was about to place some briefs on him when Harry stopped him.

"No Lou! You gotta get wet wipes so I don't get a rash." Harry said as he blushed.

Just then, Liam walked into the room to make sure everything was okay as Louis had been gone a long time.

"What's going on in here?" Liam smiled as he could kind of piece together the situation.

"Boo was trying to help me get changed." Harry said, still standing in the middle of his room in only a t-shirt and his briefs half way up his legs.

"He forgot the wipes." Harry said and Liam chuckled.

"Silly Boo."

Liam cleaned Harry up swiftly, Louis watching so that he could maybe help Liam one time. Louis watched with awe as Liam did it quickly and expertly.

"And done." Liam said as he pulled Harry's jeans back up.

"Lets go get Zee and Ni and then maybe we can figure out what we're having for dinner."

Hey guys!

So I'm not as proud of this chapter as I am for the other ones... I don't know why I just don't think it's as good.

I'll get to writing your prompts for the next few chapters so if you have sent a prompt in it will be done really soon!

Love you guys

Comment! Vote!

Thank youuuuuu

💖

8/06/17