Nineteen

TARON

     Luki yanks the bottle from me by force. He couldn't take it away from me at first, so even Jett tries to help out-Jett who loves drinking and encourages everyone to go to the bar whenever someone's down. It's a strange act, but I appreciate him. It can possibly be a sign that I've been drinking too much. I already got drunk yesterday.

     My sight is practically a blur, but I try to reach for the pack of cigarettes Leo is holding and he hides it in his pocket. "No cigars for you either. You need to control yourself."

     "I do not. I'm fine." I lie. I'm already dizzy as fuck and I also feel a slight hint of nausea. "Leave me alone."

     "Go to sleep, T. You need it," Adrian says and I point at him, gazing lazily whilst my vision spins.

     "Fuck you, Gwen."

I wake up with a painful headache, and a burning sensation on my throat so I hurriedly run to the bathroom, lift the seat and started throwing up. The bathroom is situated in the midst of both mine and Luki's bedroom.

     The moment I hear the bathroom door from his side opens, I knew I might have woken him up, or he is just being a friend. I'm literally hugging the bowl as I look at him. Tears are streaming down my face and it's probably because of all that puking. I can't remember what happened last night. I only remember swearing Adrian off and that's it.

     Luki crosses his arms and shakes his head and I just look at him, waiting for him to explain, but he doesn't speak.

     "What...what happened last night?"

     "You fucked up, that's what happened last night."

     I just blink. "Recall me," I say, even though I don't think I'll be able to. "You mean I was fucked up last night, right?"

     Oh, but I could only hope.

     "No." He steps over my feet and proceed to my room. I can barely see what he's doing there but he comes back with my phone on his hand. "Thumb print, now."

     I guess he was right. I really did mess last night up. I place my thumb on the home button and it unlocks and Luki immediately grabs it off my hand and I shift my gaze down to the toilet. I'm only seeing vile stuff so I press down the flush.

     "Are you okay now?"

     "What the hell happened last night?"

     He shows the screen to me and all the texts I've sent Idris, and the outgoing calls I've made that she actually answered. I feel blood drain off my face as I read through. I'm hoping this is a dream, but it's not.

     I'm hungover, and I drunk texted Idris all my feelings. Who knows what went down on those phone calls? I might have even told her that I love her even if I don't.

     "Why didn't you stop me?!"

     "You locked yourself in your room. We thought you were already passed out until we heard Margaux on loud speaker. We had to go here to try and stop you but you kept telling us to fuck off and that you like 'Idris'. What are you hiding from us, dude? Who's Idris?"

     I can't tell him anything so I am just shaking my dizzy head as a response. "Just text her for me. And that's her middle name," I lie again. It's suprising how I can still remember that whilst hungover.

     "Who?"

      I scowl at him. "Margaux. It annoys her. Just text her and tell her that I apologize for everything I've said, and what happened yesterday."