12. I Don't Even Know Your Name

"Ooh you waited so long
Sometimes it's hard to stand out
And you don't have to do anything else
But be yourself"

L u c y
I woke up the next morning to my blaring alarm clock. Shawn physically assaulted it, turning it off.

"Ugh, really Luce? 4:30? Wake me up when the sun does." I laughed, and got up, heading for the bathroom. I took a shower and as I got out, I turned on my curling iron. I dried my hair, and curled it in waves.

5:15.

I did my makeup routine. Concealer. Eyeshadow. Eyeliner. Foundation. Powder. Eyebrows. Contour. Mascara.

5:45.

We have to leave by 6:15 so I head over to the bed to wake Shawn up.

"Shawn?"

Nothing.

"Really? Shawn!" I sighed, and grabbed the pillow.

"SHHHAAAWWWWNNNN!" I yelled whilst hitting him with my pillow multiple times.

Still nothing.

"Shawn, muffins are ready." I said, rolling my eyes.

"What? I'm up." He shot up in my bed.

"Get up," I laughed. "We've got like less than 30 minutes.

"Mmkay." He said tiredly, going to use Ben's bathroom, like he normally does.

What?

I mean I love Shawn, but he is not dirtying up my bathroom.

I walked to my closet and pulled out an outfit. I walked to my bathroom and changed into the white lace top and black and white shorts. I walked out, grabbing some black high-heels. I walked back to the bathroom and checked my hair once more.

I walked out of my room, closing my door and waited at the stairs. A newly dressed and freshened Shawn starts walking down the hall to the stairs, and a look I see rarely crosses his face.

Disappointment.

"Not again." He mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing, let's just go. We have," he stopped, checking his watch," 10 minutes until we have to leave."

"Ok," I said as we both walked down the stairs, my heels in my hand. I walked over to the cabinet, as Shawn sat down on one of the stools at the island. I dropped my shoes by the front door.

I grabbed two chocolate chip muffins from the cabinet, and threw one at Shawn.

"Breakfast at 2:00." Shawn caught it, ripped it open, and pulled a piece off, popping it into his mouth. I got some drinks out of the fridge as Ben jogged down the stairs.

"Hey," Ben said, as he passed me, and headed over to the toaster. I got a milk for Shawn, and a juice for me, as Ben stopped in his tracks, and turned on his heel.

"Lucy?" Ben said, with a confused look on his face.

"Yeah? That's my name, don't wear it out." I smiled, handing Shawn a glass of milk.

"What in God's name are you wearing?"

"Ugh," I rolled my eyes. "You sound like Mami."

"Don't change the subject. (Cause you're my favorite subject. My sweet submissive subject. Hamilton, anyone? No? K, bye.) Since when do you believe in shorts? And what did you do to your hair? And since when do you wear...makeup?"

"Since now."

"And where are your glasses? And Im pretty sure you don't have blue eyes."

"So?"

"Lucy, go upstairs and change. Or go back in time or something." He said, angrily.

"No." I said, looking right into his eyes.

"What did you say?"

I smiled and sipped my juice calmly.

"Lucy.."

"I said no." I said heading over to the sink, with Shawn and I's cups.

"Yeah, yeah, I thought that's what you said. I just thought a demon possessed you or something."

"No, I said what I said. And I meant what I said. You're not our father, you can't tell me what to do. You're just my brother. You may be in charge of Luke, but not me. This is me now."

"This, whatever it is, is not you, it has never been you, and God help me if it ever is you-"

"What, Ben?" I say, stepping up to him. "What are you gonna do? You gonna ground me? Forbid me from seeing Riley or Shawn?" I asked, sarcastically.

Ben clenched his jaw, and I smiled, and laughed slightly.

"Oh right, Benny Boy, you can't. Cause you're not Dad. You're nothing to me." I said, barely audible. He closed his eyes, and shook his head, breathing deeply.

A little harsh, I know, but I am so sick of everyone telling me who I am, or who I'm supposed to be .

I turned on my heel, grabbed my shoes, and bag.

"Let's go Shawn." I mumbled walking to the front door. Shawn stayed still in his seat.

"Ben, I-"

"Just go Shawn." Ben whispered, gripping the counter.

"I-I'm sorry, I tried, I just-"

"I said GO!" Ben shouted, shooting his eyes open, and Shawn jumped but I couldn't show any backing down. Ben never yells, especially at Shawn. Shawn sighed and grabbed his bag, walking out of the door with me.

A/N Hey guys, so I haven't updated in months, and I'm sorry, I just really haven't had inspiration but here's a short chapter.