Chapter 3: Death (Part II)

A/N Came back from my bath lol. Enjoy part 2!

-Charlotte ((: x

-

"Caleb is going to be Calvin. Anthony is going to be Anton. Genelle is going to be Grace. Tania is going to be Tiara and Jessica is going to be Jenna.

So the main plot is Calvin and Jenna are lovers but Calvin meets Grace and Grace falls in love with Calvin. Tiara and Anton are Calvin's parents and they don't like Jenna. They want Calvin to be with Grace. What happens? I'm not gonna tell you. Everyone please come and get a script and read through it. 

Get into groups of 5. The volunteers shall remain and stay as a group. Chop chop!"

The five of us sat down in a circle and I awkwardly began,"So..."

"Let's read the script and have dry run?" Anthony suggested. We all agreed. Before we could begin, Madame Jean said," Oops! People, can we gather again? I need to highlight some things to you. This is important because this is graded." Everyone sat around Madame Jean.

"There are some parts of the script that requires you to exaggerate. And if possible, when crying, cry real tears. Caleb, please come here.

Now, Caleb will play the part of Calvin. And when his parents object him and jenna being together, he needs to cry. Please turn your script to Act 1 Scene 4. Caleb, cry."

"Wha...what?" I was so startled by that request.

"You heard me."

I took a deep breath and the scene of the car accident flashed in my mind. I didn't have to force the tears. They came so naturally. Before I know it, I was on a full-on cry-fest. I excused myself and went to the toilet.

-

A/N Hey! I'm having a violin exam on the 17th of March aka the upcoming Monday. So please pardon me if I update only on Tuesday or even Wednesday. I hope this long chapter (part I and part II is considered as a single chapter <3) makes up for it. Gotta go sleep now! It's 11.05pm here haha!

-Charlotte ((: x