Chapter 4: Crazily absurd

A/N OMG! I found time to update. Please vote!

-Charlotte ((: x

-

Jessica's POV

What? Was Caleb the Great crying? Real tears? Of course he was you dumbass! He lost his mother! Sigh, he poor thing... Wait! Am I feeling sorry for CALEB? Good gosh! No. I. Am. Not. We are enemies Jess, wake up!

He still wasn't back when the bell rang for second period. I went to my locker to get my books for math. Ugh! Any anti-math people here? Because I absolutely hate math. But I like math lessons.

Why? Mainly because the teacher is Mr Willy and he has like, the greatest sense of humor. And on top of that, Anthea and Erin are with me for math.

I walked to my regular seat at the back. Anthea and Erin cam in moments later and sat beside me. 

"Oh my god. You will not believe what happened." I whispered-screamed to them as class already started. Oh yeah, Mr Gordon doesn't do greetings.

"What?" Erin and Anthea said simultaneously.

"I'll tell you during recess."

-

"Woah. You mean he's moving in with you?" Erin asked.

"Sh! Not so loud!" I looked around to make sure nobody heard us.

"This is just crazily absurd Jess. You guys are enemies. Aka you don't talk to each other unless you're insulting each other." Anthea said.

"Thank you Captain Obvious. You know what's worse? We're in the same group for drama. And that is graded. I don't care if it is not graded. But it is."  I groaned.

"Hm... it has already happened. So what we can do is to make the best out of things," Erin said," When is he moving in?"

I shrugged as I said," Today I guess."

"Okay, so all you do is to ignore him. Treat him like he is not there." Erin suggested.

"I'll try..." I said hesitantly.

"Good. Case closed. Don't let this ruin your day." Erin said.

-

My drive home was slow and deliberate. Like, duh. I am one who avoids my problem rather than face it. I finally arrived at my house.

Was he there already? 

-

A/N Terribly sorry for the cliff hanger guys! Please don't hate me! Got to go!

-Charlotte ((: x