Chapter 28: Another Party?!

A/N yay update! This one is much earlier than all my recent ones lol.

AND GUYS, IT'S ASHTON'S BIRTHDAY!  Happy birthday my little ball of sunshine <3

Enjoy!

-Charlotte ((: x

~~~~~

Jessica's POV

I groped about and silenced my beeping alarm clock as Igot up groggily.

Ugh school.

But yay Friday!

I threw on a grey crop top with rolled up sleeves and a pair of skinny jeans. I quickly did my hair into a messy bun and put a pair of shades on top of my head. A black strappy sandals, a bracelet and my brand new Chanel leather bag and I was good to go.

Oops! And not to forget a light layer of concealer and foundation.

I made my way straight to the door and saw Caleb leaning against his Toyota, looking up from his phone as he sensed my presence.

"Hey! Good morning!" he leaned over and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Mornin' " I said as I returned the peck.

We got into his car and drove to school.

~~~~~

Almost immediately after we got out of the car, Katherine and Audrey (remember them? the gossip mongers? they run the school blog too) rushed up to us.

Katherine had the latest Nikon DSLR D610 hanging on her neck and Audrey had a notebook and pen in hand.

Audrey asked,"So, what does it feel like? Dating your enemy I mean. Is it weird? Or cool? Or?"

As Caleb started to speak, Audrey had her hand poised over her notebook, ready to jot down whatever Caleb was about to say.

"No, no. It's not weird at all. As the saying goes, there's a fine line between love and hate; and once you cross that line, there's no going back."

He finished his speech by placing his lips on mine.

And in that few seconds, all I could hear was the continuous snapping of the shutter of Katherine's Nikon and a few surprised gasps.

At the entrance of my first period, Math, I was ambushed by a very pissy looking Anthea and Erin.

Anthea hissed,"Are you sure we're your best friends? Because from what I know, best friends aren't the last people in the world to know when you got a boyfriend."

I looked down sheepishly and said," I'm sorry, there's just a lot going on and I totally forgot to tell you guys."

"There's so much going on huh?" Erin remarked coolly.

What's wrong with them? I merely forgot to tell them a got a boyfriend. It's not like a murdered someone.

"Yes," I said firmly," there is a lot going on. You know, pissy best friends and all." I added sarcastically.

With that, I walked into my Math classroom.

~~~~~

I had every intention to apologise to Erin and Anthea for my attitude during recess. Until I saw them ignore me and went to sit alone of course.

I went to buy my food and headed for the table that Caleb, Tim and Chris usually sat at.

A queen bee sitting alone. A fucking rare sight.

But within minutes, Caleb arrived with his food and plopped down beside me.

He kissed my temple and said,"Hey babe, what's wrong?"

I told him what happened between me, Anthea and Erin (with more swear words than necessary).

"Simmer down [a/n SEE WHAT I DID THERE] babe. They'll be sure to come around. Things like this always happen between girls right? Or so the chick flicks say." he added the last part jokingly.

I shrugged, not in the mood to joke, and went back to my food.

~~~~~

This is one fucking exhausting day.

I opened my locker and a neon green paper fell out.

I picked it up.

 ~PARTY @ ENNA'S~

 When: tonight, 9pm

Where: my house (112 Boullevard Street No. 73)

See ya!

As I scrunched up the paper, I felt someone tapping my shoulder lightly. I spun arounf and you won't believe who I saw.

Enna fucking Carmine.

Yay me.

I put a hand on my hip and asked,"What is it?"

She pointed to the crumpled invitation in my hand,"That. Come on. You've already won the bet. Give me some face and come to the party will ya? Besides, Caleb already agreed."

I narrowed my eyes. What was she playing at?

Caleb already agreed.

Then obviously I must go. Not to party but to keep and eye on him.

"Fine, I'm going." I said and walked away.

As I got into Caleb's Toyota, I asked,"So you're going to Enna' party?"

"Yeah, she said you'd be there." he replied.

I rolled my eyes internally.

Gee whiz. What a liar.

But I just nodded. 

"So we'll sneak out at 9?" I asked.

He nodded and we drove on.

~~~~~

A/N Another party = more trouble >:) this chapter is long compared to my recent ones so I hope you liked it.

Pic of Jess's outfit to the side >>>

-Charlotte ((: x