Chapter 6: Get-to-know Me

A/N HOLA MY LOVELY READERS! I had my violin exam today. Yeah, it was rescheduled. Please pardon me for my lateness in updating.

I will be dedicating this chapter to my lovely friend Tiara. I like to call her by her other name Tania just to annoy her :> Heheh she doesn't like it. I will be dedicating this to her because IT WAS HER FLACKING BIRTHDAY A FEW DAYS AGO. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MY BELOVED DIRECTIONER FRIEND! This birthday wish is so late, I know.

And she was also the first to vote for my previous chapter.

IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END!!!!!

Anyway, onward with da story!

-Charlotte ((: x

-

Caleb's POV

Today I came home from school. Duh. But something was different.

*whispers* something was very different

Haha, I like to keep people in suspense. Hate me all you want. I don't care. I am me.

Anyway, as I was saying. MR AND MRS CALLISON WERE AT HOME. I CAN SEE THEM FROM THE WINDOWS OUTSIDE.

They would usually be working at this time of the day. I took off my shoes and entered.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Callison!" I greeted.

"Good afternoon! I'm not going to beat about the bush and hint to you instead of telling you straight up. Now son, Mrs Callison and I think that you, Avelyn and our daughter need to know each other better. After all, you're going to be living together for... quite some time. So, we would like you to have a get-to-know them session. Right now. Avelyn and Jessica are already upstairs. We'll be leaving for work now." Mr Callison said.

They looked at me, expecting an answer. Obviously I'd agree. A BIG FAT DUH. They're housing me as of now in case you haven't realised. I nodded and walked to the second storey, where Jessica's room is.

I knocked and entered. 

"Uh hi?" I said.

" 'Sup big brother." Avelyn said.

Jessica merely nodded.

"So, this whole get-to-know each other thingamajig. What are we gonna do?" I asked.

"Get to know each other, duh." Avelyn replied.

"No shit, Sherlock." I used the infamous line. NOBODY has a comeback for this.

"Whatever you say, Watson." Avelyn said.

What. What. What. Nonono. Avelyn has NOT found a comeback for this.

Avelyn smirked and said," Admit defeat, Cal?"

I puffed up my chest and said," Never!"

" You don't have to admit it, you're ALREADY defeated dumb dumb." Avelyn said.

" Ok Baby-Avey." I replied.

"Douchewanker."

"Douchewanker? Really? That's the best you can do huh... um... cow-face?" I said.

Jessica suddenly interrupted our not-so-friendly banter,"Ohmigosh. Avelyn. Talking about cow faces. Once, Caleb pushed me and Erin stood up for me. You know what she said?"

Avelyn perked up. "What?"

Oh god. Not this. 

" 'Good gosh! What happened Caleb?! Is that a cow on your face? Oh wait. That IS your face!' " Jessica laughed.

"Sorry to interrupt you laughing fest but can we do something else? This is a get-to-know each other session. Not a make-fun-of-your-friend-who-is-sitting-right-here session." I interrupted.

Jessica tried to contain her laughter but ended up snorting.

"I... I snor...snor...snorted... ahahahaha!" Jessica and Avelyn started laughing again. 

I rolled my eyes. Girls.

-

An hour and a lot of laughter later, they FINALLY stopped.

"So, let's play some truth or dare shall we?" Avelyn suggested evily.

"Great idea! Caleb can get Chris and Tim and I'll go get Anthea and Erin!" Jessica said.

I groaned as I got my handphone to contact the guys. They will love this. ANd no, I'm not being sarcastic. I'm going to let you into a little secret. 

TIM AND CHRIS HAS A MAJOR CRUSH ON ERIN AND ANTHEA. 

You heard me. Tim likes Erin and Chris likes Anthea. And nuh-uh. That's not all. 

AVELYN LIKES CHRIS. YES. CHRISTOPHER MY BEST PAL.

Wheeeeew. That's a lot of information to take in huh?

Chris finally picked up the phone," 'Sup man! How ya doin' ?"

"Eh. Anyway, come over to Jessica's. Anthea will be there." I said. I swear I heard him choke on his spit or something.

"Be there in 5!" He said.

Next I phoned Tim. He picked up in the middle of the first ring," Aw man! I was hitting on this really hot chick and you phoned! But I figured it was something important 'cuz you rarely call. 'Sup?"

I rolled my eyes. Typical Tim. 

"Come to Jessica's. Your little crush will be there."

"WHAT?! You gotta be kidding me man. Erin's gonna be there?" He freaked.

"Yes lover boy. We're playing a little game." I smirked.

"Be there in 20 minutes max. I'm on the other side of the town." He said.

As soon as I put the phone, the doorbell rang. Dayum. Those girls do work fast. I heard high-pitched squeals as the door opened. Why are girls ALWAYS so excited when they meet? The female mind is a strange place.

-

A/N So, you guys can ask questions. But they have to be directed to the character. It can be anyone. And I'll reply in their POV.

Example-

Reader: @Boris Do you like chocolate?

Me (replying in Boris's POV): Why yes, Madame, I do fancy chocolate!

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK. 

It can be related to the plot. Or not.

Credits to whoever who has done this before.

-Charlotte ((: x