Chapter 18: Monday, Nikki, and the new girl.

A/N Oh my glob I'm so sorry it seems like forever since I updated. I'm a horrid writer. *insert blushing emoji* I'll give an update schedule from now okay? So that it's more regular.

Anyone remember's Nikki? It's their project for Lifeskill. ;)

-Charlotte ((: x

~~~~~

Jessica's POV

It's Monday morning. 

Good news: my period's over.

Bad news: there's school today.

Even worse news: Ever since Caleb helped me on Saturday, my feelings for him heightened by a bajillion times. 

I call that the 'even worse news' because I know that I'll never be with him and it is a catastrophe that I am liking him even more.

I got out of my bed groggily and went into the bathroom for a shower. I was too arsed to dress well so I changed into a simple skinny jeans and a white t-shirt. I threw on a blue cardigan. 

Not exactly the ensemble that you'd expect the most popular girl to wear. But whatever. That's me.

I only had on some foundation to cover up my eye bags that were sponsored by my sleepless nights due to my period.

I took out my timetable and started packing my bag. My eyes roamed the paper before me and I gasped.

Lifeskill was once a week. Every Monday. Aka today. And in case you forgot, we were supposed to take care of a fake baby.

I rushed to Caleb's room and knocked on his door. Not a second later, he answered the door.

"Caleb where's Nikki? Oh my god I do not want to fail this-" I was cut off.

"Hey chill, I've been taking care of it." 

I let out a breath I didn't realise I was holding.

He walked back to his room and handed me Nikki and her bag that came together with her.

"I'm so sorry we didn't keep to the schedule we worked out. I really don't mind taking her for the rest of the week." I offered.

"Nah it's fine. I kinda like her now. She isn't too bad actually."

He shot me a lopsided grin. 

Gosh, I could continue to stare at him for the rest of the day.

I quickly gathered my thoughts and went back up to my room. I grabbed my bag, quickly stuffing NIkki in. I slung my bag over one shoulder and rushed out with Nikki's bag in my hand.

Boris stood behind the counter spreading butter onto some toast. I grabbed one and headed for the door. I put on a pair of blue Converse to match my cardigan.

I ignited my car and the engine of my Bentley roared to life.

~~~~~

I entered my Lifeskill class and immediately noticed a group of jocks crowding around something. Or someone.

I strutted up and the boys automatically made way for me. Mutters that sounded like "morning", "hey Jess", or just simply "hi" was heard. I nodded and waved them off., giving them their cue to leave.

I gave the girl a once over.

Her red hair was let down and it ended just below her shoulders. She had absolutely beautiful blue eyes. Kinda like Caleb's - not as attractive though. She's around 5 feet I'd say, since she is shorter than me.

Her too-short blue romper flaunted her assets. Decent boobs I say. Though definitely smaller than mine. 

What? Every Queen's enemy is the new girl. I have to make sure that she's not a threat. Right now, I'm not so sure about that. All the male attention that she was getting made me infuriated.

All the boys want something new. Something fresh. And she is exactly what they want. 

You have to understand, all these boys want is to get into a girl's pants. And I will not let anybody do so. I'm still a virgin unlike many of you expected. So maybe they will see her, whoever she is, as another girl and try to get her attention.

I let my eyelids hood my eyes a little, attempting to come off as intimidating. This is my senior year. My year. My time to shine. And I will do anything to make sure no one else steals my limelight.

"Hey! I'm Enna Carmine!" she chirpily greeted.

I ignored her and walked to my seat. Honestly, I am not confident on the inside at all. The air of confidence I displayed was all a masquerade. But hey, like they all say, fake it till you make it.

About 15 minutes later, all the students have arrived, Caleb included. He plopped down beside me. Because we were assigned to these seats. Not because he wants to seat with me.

Mrs Morrison entered the class and said,"Good morning you all. Now, I'm sure as many of you would have realised, there's a new student! Come on up Enna! Introduce yourself to the class."

"So, I'm new here, duh."

The boys laughed. I held back a snort. 

"Anyway, I'm Enna Carmine. I like rock music, and no, it is not satanic. I transferred from Bronville High."

Some random dude shouted,"Why?"

She winked and said,"For me to know and for you to find out."

Really? She's flirting? On her first day? 

Oh bad mistake babe. You just entered my black book.

Mrs Morrison said,"As you guys know, this current project is supposed to be done in pairs but Enna does not have a... partner. Anyone willing to take her in?"

To my great surprise and absolute outrage, Caleb raised his hand.

Some guy said,"Did you guys have a threesome?"

The whole class laughed.

It isn't funny.

I crossed my arms over my chest and looked straight ahead, trying not to be affected by what just happened.

"Right. Enna, take a spare chair from next door and sit beside Caleb and Jessica." Mrs Morrison said.

What the hell? I never agreed. And probably never will.

Caleb most probably raised his hand only because he's interested in her. God, I hate her even more now.

~~~~~

A/N Thoughts on Enna? I picture her as Blake Lively with red hair. Picture of Blake in what Enna wore in class to the side >>

Will most probably update on Saturday (tmr) or Sunday. From Mon-Wed I'll be having a camp so yea...

Current reads: 1,131

Current votes: 64

Target reads: FLY ME TO 1,800 READS LIKE UNICORNS WITH WINGS

Target votes: 66 (hopefully more *fingers crossed*)

-Charlotte ((: x